Universal King Cashing 2 - (by Productions Multimage Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 27, 2013.

1. geoelectric

geoelectric Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Grabbed!

If you'd told me a few years ago that I'd be all eager over a slots game, I'd have laughed. King Cashing rocked my socks, and today's release has been a most pleasant surprise for me.

2. Naked Snake

Naked Snake Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Not available on the Canadian store yet... maybe at midnight.

3. multimage

multimage Well-Known Member

4. Naked Snake

Jan 14, 2013
  5. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I picked up the first on a sale, not really knowing if I would like it and WHOA did it win me over. Downloading now.

6. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    I am a huge fan of the original King Cashing and this sequel looks over-the-top! I am eagerly anticipating spending some time with it.

7. Naked Snake

Jan 14, 2013
    I really like how the battles take place inside the comic strip, that is really clever. Game looks real sharp on iPad 4, very nice. This is a real leap forward from the first game, and fighting humans makes sense within the context of the story, so far.

8. LN3000

LN3000 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    TARDIS
    Is it still worth picking up the first one, or can I just jump right in and enjoy #2?

9. Kevd

Kevd Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    What exactly is the trigger that changes the possible medal from gold to silver to bronze? It does not seem to be a consistent factor that I can recognize...

10. unbrokenchain33

unbrokenchain33 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    I have a gold star on every level in first world but it says I have 12/13??

11. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Flergh. Any chance of iCloud support? =\

I started on my iPhone and then wanted to swap back but, alas...

12. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Loving this already!!

13. geoelectric

Apr 22, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Number of spins. Thresholds differ for each fight but are consistent for repeats.

14. shadax

shadax Active Member

Dec 11, 2012
    What exactly am I missing with this game? I love iOS gaming and have more hours of play than I should admit, but I just didn't get the allure of King Cashing. I have been playing the first one but it seems the only thing you do is... spin? I kept winning and winning and leveling up and getting new items by simply spinning the slots over and over.

I am being completely honest and not insulting the game; I just don't understand how this is being raved about when it seems so... mindless.

15. LearnIIBurn

LearnIIBurn Active Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Super fun game so far! Didn't get to play the first one but really liking this sequel so far.

16. geoelectric

Apr 22, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    It's a little mindless. But hey, I like Slingo too.

To the extent there's strategy, it's in manipulating the inventory and power ups. That's especially true in this one, which has expanded the possibilities greatly.

Whatever it is, it's crack. Fire Emblem arrived today; it's still in shrinkwrap because I played this all night.

17. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Wow really liking it so far. I love poisonous attacks and the necromancer. They are so good together.

18. multimage

multimage Well-Known Member

Jump right in! If you then crave for more, you could try the first one and see how it all began. You might notice that the first one feels a little more rough around the edges but judging by the reviews we got, it's still a wonderful game.

Did you get Gold in the secret level in page 3?

We wanted to support iCloud but then the release date was getting nearer and nearer and development was starting to drag out for too long. So the little time left was spent in polishing out the gameplay. It's still in the list of possible features for an update but yeah, sorry it didn't make the cut for this release.

19. ataloss

ataloss Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have to echo Gabe's sentiments about this. Picked up this one, played for 10 mins, loved it, picked up the first as well. A true time sink, and I can't believe I didn't catch it the first time around. :)

20. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010