Universal King Cashing 2 - (by Productions Multimage Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 27, 2013.

1. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    This is an absolutely tremendous game and it's a must have. Don't think...buy!!

2. multimage

multimage Well-Known Member

Ah yeah. My mistake again. The new weapons are indeed Ruby.

Thanks!

3. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I finally got mine after fighting the same enemy 248 times. With only the King equipped. I fought the girl on page 2 that is weak to robots.

4. Rokstar

Rokstar Active Member

Jan 18, 2011
    #644 Rokstar, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    So how exactly do you get the new chapter's secret weapon?
    Do you just continually blow up robots in fights until parts of it drop as chests? Do you have to do anything to "join the parts together"? Does having +chest items help?

Edit: Also I like the XXXL poison potion more than applecat (sorry applecat lol). It only poisons over 4 turns, but it's 24 damage or 66 damage on a critical.

5. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    I fought the woman on page 2 that's weak to robots, using lots of +hit robots bonuses - After a while afferent parts start dropping as standard chests.

I believe it's the same as the paintings, that the parts are a special chest drop which gets appended to your normal chest drops, and a chest+ bonus won't help. In fact having chest+ would be worse as you'll need to open all the 'standard' chests before you potentially get to the part drop one

After you get all three parts, you'll need to win a fight with all three equipped. However the parts only do 1 dmg, so you effectively need to win a fight with no weapons equipped! Not easy..

6. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I believe that you need to be using at least 1 robot with the exploding ability to even be eligible for the special chest. +chest items do not help, they will only frustrate and annoy you.

7. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Any tips, Toucharcaders?

8. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    #648 TRB4, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    I just tested these setups in my game and they worked for me

I Hate You (a.k.a. Grumpy Cat lol :D, Google it if you're not familiar with it)

Status
    Lvl 9 Cherries (Only need up to Lvl 5)
    Lvl 9 Luck

Party
    Lvl 9 Tamer
    Lvl 9 Fighter
    Lvl 9 Necromancer

Weapons
    Ruby Anaconda
    Ruby Mace
    Ruby Hipster

Bonuses
    2 x Large Enemy Bait
    Anti-Shield Amulet

Keep in mind, in order to have 5 stats at level 9 you will need to be at least level 35, but if you are lower leveled you technically only need Cherries up to lvl 5, since 36 is the MOST cherries you can use to get Gold on "I Hate You". That would require you to be level 31, if you are lower than that, you will need to reduce the level of some party members. NEVER EVER use Luck at less than lvl 9, it is far too useful.

The Ruby weapons work great against shielded enemies because even if the first hit is stopped by the shield, the bonus damage still hits for the full amount. The reason you have to use those specific 3 Ruby weapons is because the enemy is Immune to robots and Resistant to guns, and the Ruby Potion is currently bugged.

With that setup you should be able to earn gold in about 3-4 attempts of not trying. If you're a player who uses the "Aiming" method, you should have no problem doing it on the first try.

Hostiles Incoming (Bouncer Secret)

Status
    Lvl 9 Cherries (Only need up to Lvl 3)
    Lvl 9 Luck

Party
    Lvl 9 Gunner
    Lvl 9 Fighter
    Lvl 9 Necromancer

Weapons
    Ruby Grenade
    Ruby Mace
    TRB4

Bonuses
    3 x Large Enemy Bait

Once again, you'll need to be level 35 to max 5 stats, but you can get away with being as low as level 29 as you only really need a Cherries at lvl 3.

With this boss, you're going to be relying on a lot of luck with the TRB4s exploding, getting critical hits, and hitting the "baited" enemies. The enemies from the bait in the 3rd reel DO NOT have Shield Breaker, Zombie Breaker, and Fader, only the actual boss enemies in the 3rd reel do. So the more bait enemies you hit, the less weapons and zombies you'll lose. The Necromancer is great here because he will help keep your 2nd reel filled.

It could take you 5-6 tries with this setup, but it WILL get gold with luck.

You might be able to use the Tamer & Ruby Anaconda instead of the Gunner & Ruby Grenade, but in my testing it seemed a lot harder. Besides, a respec only costs 20,000 and the super secret boss pays 100,000.

9. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Thank you TRB4! Successfully defeated kitty...

Unfortunately I'm only Lv 29 so although in theory that setup should work, I'm finding it nearly impossible.. Think I'll farm the secret for XP (and goodies) then try again at 31 or so :)

10. Rokstar

Rokstar Active Member

Jan 18, 2011
    I got the TRB4 weapon. It's so overpowered. I love it. :)

Questions:

1) Are the part drops random, or do they depend on what page you're on or something? I got 3 left legs before I got the other two parts.

2) Are you sure you need an exploding ability robot? I think I mostly just used standard robots and the explosion criticals from robot + cyborgette seemed to work.

11. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    In regards to question 1:

You got 3 left legs!?:eek:

I was under the impression that you were only able to collect 1 of each, like the paintings and statues. If anything though, I am positive that you can only have 1 TRB4, even if you could collect enough parts for another. Just like how you can't turn another Cursed Kitten into an applecat if you already have an applecat.

As for question 2:

I wasn't playing with any robots and wasn't getting any parts. Then I read the tip at the end of chapter 5 about the exploding robots and I equipped 3 Superior ST3-Ve robots and started grinding the first fight in Chapter 5 until I had all 3 parts. But maybe Cyborgette's critical works as well.

12. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Glad you were able to get gold on the cat.

Sorry to hear that you're still struggling on the other one. Although I don't know how leveling up is going to help you :confused: At level 29 you have enough points to have lvl 9 Luck and 3 lvl 9 Party members, plus enough Cherries for the maximum amount possible for gold on that fight. So what will you do with your extra levels?

13. Rokstar

Rokstar Active Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Has anyone tried hard mode? It's pretty brutal. EVERYONE has shields after the first page of episode 1, and the bosses have crazy resists.

14. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    I'm a little confused on the cherries.. I figured more cherries = more spins = more damage done and more chance of gold?

15. Rokstar

Rokstar Active Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Gold is based on the number of spins you take, not the number of cherries you have left.

16. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    To earn gold you have to beat the enemy in a certain number of spins. For the "Hostiles Incoming!" fight you must beat the enemy in 10 spins or less. It has nothing to do with you Maximum Cherries. If you had 33 cherries, you would have to beat him with at least 3 left, and if you had 48 cherries, you would have to beat him with at least 18 cherries left. Even using cherry bonus items that let you win more cherries doesn't change this. So having more cherries won't help you, it will help you get silver, but not gold.

17. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Ah!!! Ok, thanks both.. so more cherries = more chances to pass a particular mob, but not get gold..

Okies, been trying you setup TRB4 and only sometimes getting close, most of the time not beating him at all! I figure a few more tries and it should be done :-D

EDIT - Done!!!!!! Full golds :-D 26/26
    Thanks TRB4!

------------

In the meantime, got some new items..
    Better Super Chest (1-1-0)
    Alchemist Hit Rate+++
    Shiny Gold Ingot (11% 5-3-3)

Definitely looking to get more Hit rate bonuses!

18. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    #658 se99jmk, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    Alchemist?

Ok, so another question...

Fighter - Golden Knife | Diamond Hacksaw | Ruby Mace
    Gunner - Golden Magnum | Diamond Shotgun | Ruby Grenade
    Tamer - Golden Seagull | Diamond Dog | Ruby Anaconda
    Cyborgette - Golden Robot Head | Diamond Robot Head | Ruby ?
    Necro - Golden Bride | Diamond Dude Bro | Ruby Hipster

Alchemist - Diamond Potion | Ruby ?

(I'm still working on Ruby for Alchemist and Cyborgette)

However, everyone has a golden something except the alchemist, did I miss something, or was that just not included?

EDIT - Found it! Not sure how I missed him before ;-p Golden Potion got

19. Rokstar

Rokstar Active Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Ruby potion. But be careful because it's bugged and crashes the game if you use it -_-

20. Wingy

Wingy Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Hey guys I haven't played in a while and looking to start the new update. Not really interested in the Ruby weapons just yet but am interested in the TRB4. Can anyone tell me quickly how to get the weapon? Many thanks.