Universal Kid Chameleon (by SEGA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    New games being released by sega every two weeks from this point so it's seems almost certain we will see that soon :) I hope so too

2. Balthor5000

Balthor5000 Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Played this a ton way back. Great game that works surprisingly well on mobile (format wise). Controls are solid. Runs well on my phone. Only IAP is to remove ads.

3. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Revenge of Shinobi was in the SEGA Forever trailer so I'd say the odds are very good.

4. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Fell down the well on the second stage. Can't figure out what to do

5. Kid Chameleon (By SEGA) - IOS/Android Gameplay

Sega trying to revive and port their old games into mobile. So before you get this, you can check out my gameplay video below.

6. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    The knight can scale walls if you tap the C-button rapidly. Don't know if that helps.

7. justelvis81

justelvis81 Active Member

Feb 25, 2016
    #27 justelvis81, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Have made the iap of ad free but seems that you still need to be online to save it.Disappointed to say least.

Edit: sega has just released an update to save offline. Wow thanks sega that was quick

8. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Think I came in late and maybe I'm missing something here, but is this Sega Forever a stand-alone app or you're just supposed to get these games separately? I see them by themselves, but not in a compilation-type app. Is Sega Forever just not out in the US yet or what? From what I thought, all these games were gonna be under one roof with more added as time goes by! Set me straight on this, will ya?!

9. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I think their page means more games added to the "SEGA Forever" series of games as time goes by, not a "SEGA Forever" app.

On the plus side, that probably makes for the easiest way for those of us who bought games to get them "non-SEGA add free" for, um... free.

And since they're not all tiny Genesis games, that may be saving size over one big app for games you'll never want.

10. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I had the samurai suit on. Is there a way to change back to the knight? Also thanks

11. eksaint

eksaint Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    Probably just me but the controls are so absolutely horrible that I don't see why you would play this unless it was something you loved when you were a kid. (For me like metroid or Zelda or yo noid) and n it would suck bad but the nostalgia would be worth it... or is everyone using controllers and it's smooth and seamless?

12. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Well, that's not the impression I got from this originally, but okay then! Fine. Sounds good to me! I do have all the sonic games already anyway. Thanks for that, drelbs! I'd love to see some Dreamcast stuff here at some point! :D

13. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Anyone manage to play this on an iPhone 6? It stutters and lags so much for me!

14. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    It looks like the latest update has fixed it?!

I had to sit through 4 ads before I could actually play the game.. but it actually works now!!