Universal Kickerinho World (by Tabasco Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Orbital Knight

Orbital Knight Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    #81 Orbital Knight, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    Patch 1.0.6 is out today. Fixes the powerup store bug and introduces further animation tweaks.
    We also changed the color of the stall indicator - hope you like it :) Should be more legible now.

@Enrike
    Having multiple objectives during the mach that give you "big points" is a cool idea! I'll pass that to the team and we'll brainstorm about it. thanks!

@heartydragon
    Inactive teams and players is something that we'll be addressing soon.
    First thing: we'll improve our server side code that discovers inactive teams, so that people won't get to play against them (it's no fun).

Inactive players is something more difficult to tackle. Team leaders should be taking care of this. Hopefully chat and the ability to give other players the privilege to kick out inactive ones will make things better.

What's your team name?

2. heartydragon

heartydragon Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Our team name is players not haters

3. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Update def helped but I just unlocked the lay knee juggle and I have to say the transition from that to the lay juggle is way to quick. The ball def needs to go higher to give a fair shot to land the lay juggle. In fact I've noticed the lay juggle is often transitioned to before the legs are even extended and you know what trick it is next.

4. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Curious. I love the backgrounds but the Shanghai backgrounds stands out to me as being the dullest. I mean it doesn't look anywhere as detailed and hi def as the others. Just looks flat. I mean look at Paris and Dubai especially. What happened to Shanghai. Def didn't put the effort in that background. For that reason I never play there. It just looks kinda ugly.

5. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Shanghai stands out because it has totally different lighting (and I admit, it wasn't easy to do a full night scene, with all those point lights), so that might be the case.
    It's a interesting location. We almost throw it away, because part of the team didn't like it too, but then we found out that there was quite a few people that totally loved it and it made us keep it. I guess it evokes strong feelings on both sides.
    The point is, everybody can pick the location that they like the best.

Hope you'll like Rio, as it's coming back soon :)

6. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    I just can't wait for the chat option so I can tell everybody on my team to play or take a hike I mean geez nobody plays it's a literally me and my wife carrying the full team and spending gems and coins just barely got victories or not winning at all. But ya Shanghai is big boring fail.

7. enrike1221

enrike1221 Member

Jul 6, 2016
    i've just reached 4 millions of points in the ligue mode, there's no special reward for me?#
    All the people who wants join in on my team are welcome! My team is Paquito Alcacer and soon will be on the top 10 team's chart.

8. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Please fix the lay knee juggle transition to the lay juggle. Ball needs to go a little higher. Constant misses. Just no time to get the trick off

9. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    @heartydragon
    Noted, will get tweaked in the next patch.

@enrike1221
    4m?! woow, good job dude! :)

10. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Is there a way to search teams to join. Or just the presented teams to choose from. Search would be nice. If so we would join

11. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Currently the only way to join a specific team is have one of it's team members in your facebook freinds (every team that your friends belong are listed).
    The recommended teams are picked more-less randomly.

We're considering adding such a feature together with the ability to have an in game friend system.

12. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Yes good idea

13. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    So if the other team gets zero points my team gets no gems? I used my resources to get a good score and get no gems for winning? If a team doesn't play do they drop in rank? Winning team should get gems for winning I think. I mean we used our power ups and money.

14. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Unplayable in league mode since I unlocked the laying knee juggle. Impossible to see the transition to the lay juggle. Sucks

15. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    The laying trick tweaks will be submitted for review today / tomorrow (would've been on Friday, but we got some technical issues).

Sorry I missed your previous post. You should get rewards always for a won match. Does it happen always? When was the last time you saw it?

16. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    It's happened twice. And the rest(about 5 times we were rewarded. Also. Since we've kicked all non players off our team no one has joined our team. Been a week.

17. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Awesome about the upcoming update though. You guys are really on top of things.

18. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    We're hunting for that no reward bug, a couple other people have also reported it.

As for people not joining - it's a bigger thing. New users are recommended to the lower teams, that's why you don't see them on your super awesome team :)
    We're still brainstorming on how to address that problem - ideas are welcome!

19. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    What are your thoughts on my idea of a local Bluetooth or wifi two player mode 2 player on the screen at once on landscape mode kicking it back and forth for points. Maybe having a pass button so you can keep the ball for more points. But if you miss you lose all points. Being able to pass whenever you like. Best of three rounds say.

20. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Got the new update. Disappointed the kick up from the lay knee juggle to the lay juggle didn't seem to be addressed. The ball just doesn't go high enough to even let the leg straighten out and results in constant misses. The leg straightens at literally the exact time you need to tap. No warning at all. Late tap every time.