Universal Kickerinho World (by Tabasco Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Orbital Knight

Orbital Knight Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    sorry to hear that, we're still trying to figure it out. never seen such problem, so it's hard to say anything more until we find it.
    Were you charged for those failed requests?

about those tricks - do you remember which stage was it? or was it the league mode?

2. heartydragon

heartydragon Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2016
    I only got charged one time so far. Anyway yeah I just unlocked the lay down foot juggle. On level 33 After the foot juggle he stands up for a chest stall and the ball falls right through him to but the trick works normally

3. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    I meant level 133

4. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Thanks,
    I'm adding it to our bug list. There will be a patch in a few days, should make things better.

5. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Level 133 also encountered a bug where I do a far reaching sit juggle I hit the ball twice but his leg never moved. Invisible leg hit it. Also heel stall had the ball end up stalling on the bottom of his foot.

6. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Thanks, got it!

7. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    I noticed the music at the menu screens is nice and clear and crisp then when you start playing it sounds more muffled. Is that intentional?

8. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    If it intentional I would ask. Why?

9. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Oh yeah, that's a feature. So that it doesn't distract you too much :)

As for the freezes. One of the ad networks was bugged - we cut her out from the chain. Did you notice improvements?

10. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    On stalls the ball is displaced all over the place. Even way behind him. Especially from laying on the back kicks to stalls Bugged bad

11. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    I mean on stalls it's so erratic at times that the ball ends up stalling in all kinds of weird places. Causes me to miss when I normally wouldn't. I purchased so I don't have ads. Still see the ball kick up on sit down reach kicks with the legs never even moving.

12. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    I don't remember this many bugs in the first game. I know I'd like this game more but the collision detection and buggie stalls really hurt the enjoyment now

13. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    We're preparing a patch right now that will make it better. If you PM me your apple id I can share you a testflight build before it goes live publicly.

The animation system in this one is build from scratch. It's waay more complex than the first game (and to be honest the most complex animation system we ever seen). There's more than 200 animation clips running on the main character - where 'normal' games use just a few. All this makes it really hard to test, tweak and debug, so please don't be mad at us, we're doing the best we can :)

I don't want to make excuses, but do you remember Roach in the Witcher when it first came out? And those guys had QA budget bigger then our whole game ;-)

Anyway - thanks for reporting it, we're listening and fixing.

14. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Version 1.0.3 is live now.
    The general focus of that update was to improve stability and remove glitches from stall trick animations.

There are also fixes for the buttons that kick players out of the team (some of you have noticed that they were bugged).

15. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Ps. we forgot to mention it here that Kickerinho World was downloaded over a milion times in one week! :D
    The first game had to wait 10 months for that number of downloads on iOS, so you can imagine the look on our faces when we saw the numbers coming in :)

Thanks a ton!

[​IMG]

16. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Still a bad bug on the around the world trick where ball just disappears.

17. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    The ball will disappear if you fail a trick.
    Around the World is the first trick that consists of two bounces (first and the second when he turns the leg around the ball). So if you, say, fail the first bounce the ball will disappear but the animation will run until the second bounce.
    Is that the case I'm describing?

We'll change it in next patch so that animation is interrupted immediately if the first bounce was failed.

18. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    I'm saying I get a perfect hit the first bounce then it randomly disappears.

19. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    It's seems that the timing to release stalls to get a perfect is pretty inconsistent

20. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Please tell me your gonna create a team chat system or someway to nudge my teammates to play so I don't have to keep carrying these teams on my back. Jeez. Lol