Universal Kickerinho World (by Tabasco Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 8, 2016.

1. heartydragon

heartydragon Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2016
    iCloud? I've tried syncing my iPad The sync device option is now greyed out but my progress on my phone is not showing up on my iPad.

2. Orbital Knight

Orbital Knight Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Glad to hear that there's progress ;)
    We're still looking at the data that's coming and working on improvements (but won't lie to you, ads are a pain in the butt, cause lots of problems, but we need to have'em since they're the main source of revenues).

Like Duke said - any in app purchase removes ads. Even the smallest gem pack will do.

As for syncing. Since the game doesn't force you to be always on line we decided that we won't be doing automatic syncing. It's a bit complicated. Cut the long story short: it's the only way to make it safe, otherwise you might be losing progress on certain occasions (esp. when your offline).

So it works this way - you can have one device synced at a time. If you want to play on the iPad you open it up, go into options, click sync and choose the option to download the saves from the cloud. From now on - this device will keep its saves in iCloud.
    If you want to play on the phone you do the same and from this time the phone will be syncing to the cloud.

The other option lets you override the cloud saves with your local data.

We know that other games have auto syncing that works really good, but they either have no multiplayer features or force you to be always online.

3. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    I understand. But the syncing tab on my iPad is now untappaable. Stuck in syncing mode not syncing. I chose cloud.

4. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Definitely will be making purchased

5. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    #25 Orbital Knight, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    If it's grayed out it means that this device is synced with the cloud - so this is normal.
    It should be active on your phone now (since it's not synced now).

ps. come to think of it - we'll change it so if it's grayed out, the text will be saying "connected", so hopefully it'll make it a bit more clear.

6. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    But it says that on my iPad and is greyed out but no progress from my phone is showing up. And btw I just bought the 300 gem pack. And soccer ball just spins and spins. It's says its purchased but has yet to give me the 300 gems. Ugh. Is this all just me. Wth

7. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Ok, so let me clear that up.

If you play on the phone and want to move the progress to the iPad you need to:

- go to the phone, options, tap sync and check the "local". This will move local state from the phone to the cloud. The phone will be saving it's state to the cloud now.
    - go to the iPad, options, tap sync and check the "cloud". This will move the state from the cloud to the iPad (attention: it'll overwrite the local state of the iPad). The iPad will be saving it's state to the cloud now.
    - and if you want to get back to the phone, you tap options, sync, "cloud". This will download the state that the iPad saved and will make the phone write to the cloud now.

so if the iPad is synced, no progress from the phone will be transferred autmatically. you need to do this stuff manually, like described above.

Hope it's a bit more clear now?

thanks for the purchase!

8. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Ok thanks I'll try that. Now about the purchase. I purchased the gem pack but it has yet to give me the 300 gems. It just says please wait for a half hour and soccer ball spins and spins. No gems. I closed game went back in and hit purchase again. It says it was allready purchased and will restore but same thing." Please wait " and still no gems

9. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Did you get the popup that asks for the password?
    Maybe poor connection?

10. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Yes put in my id. And second time just had to use my Touch ID. Wifi. Strong signal

11. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Soccer ball spinning and spinning

12. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    You didn't reach this popup, did you?
    http://kickerinho.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Plik_000.png
    (it's in Polish, but you get the idea - this screen that asks you "are you sure you want to make this purchase?")

If I understand correctly it's stuck at authenticating in the app store.
    Does purchases in other games work for you? (you can test it by trying to make a purchase and clicking cancel on a similar screen like the one I linked).

Will look into that, but seems like an app store / network thing.

13. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    ps. Did you see that? :cool:

[​IMG]

We're storming the charts! (above - no. 1 in the iPhone App store, games, France)

14. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Yes I got that screen and made purchase. When I go back in and try again it even say I allready purchased it and it will be restored and still nothing. Congrats on the number one spot.

15. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    So it behaved like a non consumable the second time? Wow, that is super strange. I did bought it a couple times with my phone right now and worked fine :-/

We'll check that, but I'm still betting on some networking problems. You could check it again in a while (might want to restart the phone, this clears cache).

Thanks, this release is the biggest one for our studio! We had more downloads yesterday than first two weeks of Kickerinho ;)

16. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Connection seems fine. Damn spinning soccer ball. I assume my 5 bucks is gone. No gems.

17. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Ok so I purchased the 99 cent pack. Went through fine. 300 gem packed purchased but not going through still

18. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
  19. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Unable to process my request. I give up. Who cares

20. heartydragon

Apr 30, 2016
    Lay juggle to a chest stall and the ball clips into the body and comes out unpredictably. Bugs