Universal Kickerinho World (by Tabasco Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 8, 2016.

1. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Yes only wi-fi.

2. Orbital Knight

Orbital Knight Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Ok, got that e-mail from you.
    We didn't manage to see that bug on our devices. Version 1.2.0, which comes this Thursday, brings compatibility fixes for iOS 10 and some major changes to the way we handle connections. So it's best to wait for that version and see if that bug is still there.

3. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Hi Guys!
    The update 1.2.0 was released today. It brings a new location: Sydney, the ability to search fro teams (you so you don't have to be connected to facebook to connect to a friend's team) and compatibility fixes towards iOS 10.

[​IMG]

4. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Downloaded update. Rio is now blanked out. My guy stands there against a pink screen.

5. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    This sometimes happens to users after doing an update - the asset bundles get somehow corrupted (not sure why yet) - when you do a reinstall you'll downland them again from the store and it'll be fine.
    Just remember to back up the saves to the cloud.
    iCloud should be working fine on iOS 10 with this update.

Let us know about that wifi only issue - did something changed after the update?

6. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Well that's bad news for me because all my devices say synchronized and won't let me save to iCloud my iPhone game in which I have 20k in coins and 2100 gems. The last device I pulled the info from iCloud was my iPad Pro and it just took me back to default at the start of the game. So I have to assume if I delete my iPhone game I will lose all progress. Also still impossible to play league on cellular. It's a train reck right now.

7. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Just wrote you an email.

8. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    I didn't receive an email

9. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
  10. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Wanted to keep it off this thread, but here it goes:

Please follow those steps and let me know the outcome:
    - do a clean install on any device
    - on that clean device tap synchronize, pick whatever option
    - go to a device with the state you want to save and tap synchronize (it should be green now)
    - pick the option to upload the local state to the cloud
    - go to the clean device, tap synchronize (should be green now)
    - pick the option to download the game from the cloud

If you managed to get your saves this way to the clean device, then it means that iCloud is working.
    If something goes wrong, please let me know at which step.

11. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Ok. So I can only play on wifi no cellular. My sync tab is forever greyed out unable to resync to cloud and my iPads cannot retrieve info from my phone. Now I download the new bug fixes update and the game freezes on loading screen around 98 percent green loading bar. Omg

12. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Some of you have encountered the problem of the game freezing upon loading.
    This might happen if played the game in a different location than the default one (currently Sydney) and got the patch update.
    Somehow the AppStore doesn't download all the necessary files (the non default locations are downloaded separately). Currently the working solution is to reinstall the game - this will re download all game files from the store.
    The same bug was causing pink screens for some of you on previous updates.

We might have a solution in the next patch, but please do note that this is super hard to debug as it only happens when downloading the game from the store, when it's already published, so we can only test it on production :-/

If the next patch doesn't help we'll abandon the on demand resources feature. This will make the initial download bigger than 100MB (and not fit in the cellular limit) but will fix it for sure.

For you kickypants: reinstalling is not an option, but if you get the build from testflight (which will happen as soon as it passes beta review - most probably Monday) it'll fix it. Builds downloaded via testflight are not affected by this bug - they always get the updated resources (another reason why we can't properly test this bug).

As for the wifi only playing - did you go into settings > Kickerinho World and see if cellular data is enabled for this game?

13. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    We've released today a patch that addresses the asset bundle issue, which was causing pink levels or hangs on loading screens.
    Please let us know if it fixed the issue for you (we weren't able to reproduce that on our devices anymore).

14. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Kickerinho is now updated to version 1.3 with all those new features:
    - new Halloween costumes
    - new users start from New York, current ones get it for free!
    - new daily reward system which lets you unlock a unique costume (you can't get it otherwise)
    - win strike system - get a bonus star when winning multiple times in a row
    - now the ads will triple the rewards during the weekends
    - chat filters
    - in app purchase that removes all ads. It lets you double or skip challenges for free.

Have fun!

[​IMG]

15. Jak Skywaker

Jak Skywaker New Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Unable to Sync data

Hello, Tabasco Interactive. I'm unable to Sync my data, I've deleted my Kickerino World from my phone, and re-downloaded it, I made sure that I Sync my Data but It always says'Internet Connection file's even though my Internet is enabled, is there any problem with my data, or servers? Because when I play the game, adds still appears with no issues at all. Thanks!

16. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    We'll take a look at it, but it's hard to say. The saves are stored using iCloud to which we don't have access (it's your personal account). This makes it harder to diagnose and provide support.
    On a side note: it's the main reason for why we're working to integrate custom solution for cloud saves for our next games.

17. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    #197 Orbital Knight, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Tabasco Interactive -> Orbital Knight

Hi all,

Just want to let you know, that we've rebranded - now you can call us Orbital Knight :)

[​IMG]

So if you want to find us and our games in the future, you know where we are ;)

Our new page: http://orbitalknight.com/

Meet the team ;)

[​IMG]