Universal Kick Ass Commandos (by Anarchy Enterprises)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Oct 6, 2017.

1. yoshthug

yoshthug Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Chicago
    How many levels?

2. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Left mines in the App Store yesterday, should show up soon, 5 Star all the way.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Its only just come out ! Left a 5 star review in the UK app store.

Think you can see from the video/screenshots its a quality dual stick style game. Bargain for the tiny price

4. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    ...so, like a twin stick Broforce?! Thats the vibe I am getting... and Broforce is one of my most favorite gaming experiences ever :D

5. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    There are 6 "mission packs" (think worlds) and about 7-8 missions (think levels) within each.

6. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Sgt. Mohawk? I'm buying it when I get home.

7. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I played for a few minutes before work and it was great. The controls are very easy to use. It's on sale at Steam for 4.99 so I purchased that version and can't wait to play it on my TV.

8. Bitcoin

Bitcoin Member

Aug 1, 2017
    Thanks but I was really meaning zero ratings on TA from everyone commenting. But it looks like there are a few in now so I'm buying.

9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    This is awesome! Thanks Gwarmaxx for the heads up! Back to playing...

10. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    It says something when your feel like you need to repeat a tutorial level because damnit, I could have done better. Looking forward to spending more time with this. :).

11. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    you welcome VBF... guess you also have those Ikari/Guerrilla War vibes playing this beauty, right?

12. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    You're completely right. I have very fond memories of Ikari Warriors, and this one has the same feeling.

My strategy right now when I have to save someone is kill everybody else and use all the expendables without touching the to-be-rescued, so that he/she doesn't die in the kill spree process :D

13. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i'm using the same strategy with the blondie one, but in veteran difficulty is almost impossible to reach the choppa... it's brutal and i love for that!

14. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I've just tried my Logitech Powershell and it doesn't work 100%. Nonetheless, it might work with a full twin stick mfi, because I can move with the joypads and one of the buttons shoots.

Mmm... Normal-high? My SE got a bit hot, and I've been playing for around one hour or a bit longer and the phone went from 100% to 62%.

15. ttcool

ttcool Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2016
    Awesome!

This is awesome game! Only played for 10 mins and my fingers are sore! Also, this game is MIFI supported and it's way better than the touch screen control. It's not easy game for sure but it is soooooooooooo much fun killing all the enemies!!! Great job!

The only thing I ask of the Dev, can you put in iCloud synch so I can play on my other devices? Thanks!

16. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Ha awesome, I was just about to say that's the only way I can keep the rescuee alive!

17. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Yes, really a good game. Dual stick shooter + a little bit of stategy .
    And also a premium game. The short preview of the map before starting the mission is really a good idea.
    Lot o blood, lot of fun. A 5 stars rating is all what it needs.

18. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    How are the virtual controls?
    (I don't own an MFI controller)

19. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm in!! Downloading now! I'll be back after I've fired this sucker up for an hour!!!

Billy

20. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Holy CRAP!

This game is KICK ASS right from the damn start! Inside of two minutes I knew I was playing something fun and special! This game not only gets Billy's seal of approval but it gets two thumbs and ten toes up too. Lol

On a serious note, the game is just fun! From the art style to the actual twin stick style of gameplay it keeps you engaged and is constant action. There's constant explosions and blood and everything. You free commandos in the level as you play and you control them all at once. You can switch commandos as the lead commando and each one has their own unique skills and weapons. There's healing and power ups in the trees!!

I really love this game. The on screen controls are perfect too. I didn't even look to try to change anything.

This game is absolutely worth more than what they charge for it.