Keep It Up!

Kelechi Apakama
Test your ball control in one of the most unique football games you'll ever play. Compete against your friends to see wh…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Test your ball control in one of the most unique football games you'll ever play. Compete against your friends to see who is the best, and pit yourself against the rest of the world as you climb up the leaderboards. Complete challenges of varying difficulty, and finish all 50 of them to earn the title of "ultimate freestyler". Try and beat your friends' high scores using keepy-uppies or controlling the ball on your foot. The choice is yours, and with realistic ball physics there are infinitely many ways that each run could end. Collect cosmetic items to ensure that you are playing with style, there's a look for everyone, and there are over 50 different items to collect. "Awesome game, I'm definitely challenging my colleagues with this!" "Just about everything about this game is perfect, and I wouldn't change it." What are you waiting for? Start playing now and become the best football/soccer freestyler in the world!
Information
Seller:Kelechi Apakama
Genre:Arcade, Sports
Release:May 30, 2019
Updated:Jun 19, 2022
Version:2.0.1
Size:229.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal