Kayos: a poll from the developer

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jlanis86, Dec 8, 2015.

?

What would you like to see in future updates of Kayos?

1. New game modes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Achievements

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Multiplayer support (online or local?)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Unlockable ships with different attributes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Pick-ups that give you special abilities

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Level editor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Social media integration / share instant replays

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other (please specify in your reply)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jlanis86

jlanis86 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    #1 jlanis86, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Hey everyone,

I need your help! I'm trying to collect specific feedback for my game, Kayos. I want to know what YOU guys want to see in future updates. If you participate in the poll, please provide as much information as possible by leaving a comment below. Thanks!

2. cerbo

cerbo Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2015
    #2 cerbo, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    i like the tilt controls, perhaps there is a way to improve the responsiveness so that this option becomes popular again?

edit: as much information as possible... hrm, well i think "race the sun" was easier to pick up at first, it came out around the same time as kayos, so probably everyone reading this has played both... I think first impression/first play retention is important because it helps make a better game... race the sun perhaps offered more jumps and power-ups and was easier to look at... however, I came back to kayos when I saw it was being improved, while race the sun isn't even working in ios9 (maybe it's the game center bug).

3. jlanis86

jlanis86 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Have you updated to the latest version (released yesterday)? There's now an option in the settings menu to adjust the tilt sensitivity. Let me know what you think!

4. cerbo

cerbo Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2015
    seems it is already good for me at the default setting, got a new high score before I read this...

5. cerbo

cerbo Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2015
    #5 cerbo, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    Do you mean as a business strategy or for the players' benefit? As a PC/Mac app developer myself, I find Facebook hasn't been profitable. As a player, I know I could share on Facebook without being prompted. Is it worth an indy dev's effort to maintain an active FB group?

The poll has social media grouped with replays, but I think replays alone are worthy, and IMO, better if one can export them to anywhere iOS can, not limited to specific social media sites.

6. Ikabeer

Ikabeer Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2014
    Jobless
    CA
    Surprise us with new ships, sleek and simply awesome like the present one with abilities like hovering a little high or just simply vanishing to avoid hurdles.

Surprise us.

7. ZahirSher

ZahirSher Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2014
    Student
    Albania
    The graphics are amazing, easy control and one problem is, it needs more game modes and online support, like make it racing game. And also u forgot about your review contest?