Universal Karate Dino

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by slhomme, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slhomme

slhomme Member

Mar 13, 2015

Hey folks,

First post ever on the forum :) Pretty excited about it!

So here's a little game coming out next month. Karate Dino, an 80’s inspired arcade video game where you, a Karateka, try to survive in a lost world filled with dinosaurs. React fast, stay focused, and you might become the most valorous Karateka the world has ever known. But be careful, one mistake, and the T-Rex, Triceratops, Velociraptor, Stegosaurus or the many other creatures from the past will provoke your downfall.

A simple one-hand / one-touch game filled with retro 16-bit pixel art and smooth animations, perfect for a quick and exciting game session.

Hope you guy will like it!

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Aww man, the name got my hopes up, lol. I was hoping with would be a beat em up, where you fight dinosaurs with karate.

This art is awesome though, especially the splash screen art, reminds me of Far cry 3: Blood Dragon. I'll be watching this one.

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I was hoping for a dino karateka, feel the power of the T-Rex Flying Lotus Kick! ;)

4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Ah, me too. I was imagining a T-Rex trying to hit someone with his tiny hands.

5. slhomme

slhomme Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Now released!

Hey Everyone,

Here you go, the game is now live!!!

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/karate-dino/id946758778?ls=1&mt=8
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thinkmojo.karatedino

Download, share, rate at will!!

And more importantly, looking forward to your feedback... this first version is really simple, but we have many ideas to update the game (extra dinos, extra levels, extra mechanics etc)... we're very open on how to make the game evolve, so any ideas.comments are super welcome!

[​IMG]
    Cheers.