KamiCrazy Retro - Coming soon to iphone and Android devices

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pawprintgames_matt, Oct 28, 2010.

1. PawPrintGames

PawPrintGames Member

Oct 28, 2010
    UK
    It is a puzzle based platformer where the objective is to guide the KamiCrazy team through the level and to the exit. This is achieved through character gestures to jump and turn and the positioning of various elements such as springboards, springs, fans and other pre-placed devices such as cannons. Collecting stars along the way will unlock new themes and other bonus content.

2. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    seams like a great idea. Reminds me of a futuristic Mario :)

3. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    #23 Touchgamer3g, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
    1. Yes
    2. Sometimes.
    3. Only Crystal, OpenFeint, and Plus+
    4. Leaderboards and achievements
    5. Stenches and Linkoidz because they both include Game Center AND OpenFeint. I personally prefer OpenFeint so having OF and GC is the best option for reaching a wide audience. As long as KamiCrazy Retro includes OpenFeint, I will buy it!

I am a big fan of the original KamiCrazy and am looking forward to this new version! Keep us updated with when the game is approved.

4. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Thanks for explaining it, how many in a team?
    Do all of them look alike or do we have diff. avatars for team members?

5. PawPrintGames

PawPrintGames Member

Oct 28, 2010
    UK
    There are 4 in your unit and are visually the same. Once you have set the level up and you are ready to go you simply tap the entrance and they will spawn at a pre-determined rate. They will jump down into the level and run until their death or you get them to safety.