KAMI 2 (by State of Play Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by DonnyDJ76, Mar 29, 2017.

1. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I'm hitting this issue now, just after level 100. There's a lot of fun to be had before then though, plus the daily/user-generated puzzles.

Anyone else having problems accessing the daily/user puzzles today though?

2. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    Huh. I just tried, and indeed I was unable to connect to the daily/user puzzles. I turned my wifi off and back on because it goes out several times a day since Time Warner Cable was bought by Spectrum--yay, progress! :rolleyes:

Wifi was fine. When I went back to the game again, though, it crashed. When I reopened the game I still could not connect to their servers.

Does anyone know if the developers read/post here?

3. KAMI 2 - Journey Page 1-19 Levels 1-114 Walkthrough

Hey guys, I just wanna share my complete walkthrough guide of KAMI 2 Journey Pack All Levels and pages. I have completed all 114 levels and its really good. Some of the levels are bit tricky so before you make a move you should think first. Just check out my guide if you're having a hard time completing it.

4. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Wonder what devs will do with this game, if there will be more new journey levels addded and if they will be free or through an IAP?

5. RealisticArcadeSimulator

RealisticArcadeSimulator Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2018
    #25 RealisticArcadeSimulator, Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    Hey, anyone who played this recently: does the game have forced ads? I'm seeing app store reviews that claim there are...I asked the dev but got no answer. I bought the first KAMI game and all the extra level packs and enjoying them so far...was surprised to see that state of play switched to freemium as well...
    Thanks