Universal Kalimba™ (By Flashbulb)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 28, 2017.

1. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Agreed! :) I don't think I have any issues calling this my game of the year for 2017 so far.

2. FlashbulbGames

Oct 5, 2016
    Thanks you guys :D

Glad to hear the crashing was solved for you. We're still getting a few reports here and there, and working on ironing out some minor bugs.

3. great

great Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Kyoto
    Seems cool. Just have download the game. Let me have a try:)

4. James Cameron

James Cameron Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Spoke too soon. The game has started crashing again. When I try to select any of the world's, the game instantly shuts down ☹️

5. brianj22

brianj22 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2016
    #25 brianj22, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    I lack sympathy for you because you wrote and directed Titanic and Avatar, have a section in Disney's Animal Kingdom dedicated to the latter and have just simply raised the bar. I'm sure there are hundreds of other things you could be doing at any given time so it's pretty cool you took the time out to play Kalimba™. After you finish Avatar 2, you should make a Kalimba™ movie. I'd watch that. Anyways, it's an honor, super cool that you're a member of TA. Hope your issue is patched soon.

6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Not sure if serious.

7. brianj22

Dec 14, 2016
    have you seen aliens?!?!?

8. brianj22

Dec 14, 2016
    Critically acclaimed director James Cameron likes the game. Or he would but he's been encountering a stubborn bug. Devs are on it, I mean obviously. But still that's definitely enough reason to know that having a try is a good bet.

More on topic, apologies for fanboying (Terminator though!)... I just played the level where the main character says this is more than just a regular platformer, Can confirm, this game does not use protection when screwing your brain. If that's your thing, come inside #. If not, it's still worth a shot because when you show it to your friends you can tell them James Cameron plays this and they'll be like duuuude The Abyss! Be safe.

9. Sjl

Sjl New Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Won’t move to next level

Hi all

Have downloaded game on 8 plus. Playing level 1, not dying, collecting everything but it isn’t moving me on a level? Any help?

S