Universal Justice League: Earth's Final Defense (By Netmarble)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iANiMeX, Aug 1, 2012.

1. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    #41 kyoukusanagi, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    that said. i tried to buy it. said "this app is currently unavailable". anyone else get that message?

2. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

Yes, not me personally, I don't have a jailbroken device, but back on page 4 of this thread somebody said they were able to get the game to work using a cydia app.

3. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    who cares if people jb or not. i wanted to buy this app but its not available

4. shawnbuddy

shawnbuddy Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2012
    Yep, me too. Just won't let me buy it, keeps acting as it's going to to download and then saying it's not available. My device is not jailbroken or anything, either.

5. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    Same here, then I tried again with same result. Better not have charged me!

6. Shinsaku

Shinsaku Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    I have the $ on my iTunes but if it charged me for everytime I tried to get this, the game would
    cost me $100. They did it before when I tried to buy Project 81138 before it went free.

7. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #47 Gwarmaxx, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    ok... excelent grafics, good playability (although there are some laggy situations), and also a good implementation of RPG elements, with 20 missions to play.
    regarding combat there are a lot of superpowers to use for each character, but not available from the beginning, instead they can be acquired by leveling up with ingame points, as well as some not playable characters cards to choose that help you through the game.
    there are also some IAP points that let you speed up all the features that i've described above.
    actually one of the negative points that i found is the lack of an entire city to visit, so you can move only in a preset pathway, and mostly the lack of a free camera positioning.
    however is a must have for every DC Comics fan!

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I am wondering the same things, says someone who jailbreaks but does not pirate apps. Not sure Justice League is 3GS compatible or I might consider jumping in anyway.
    +1, back to the game.

9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #49 Rip73, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    Just to help clear up something for the jailbreakers, the xcon tweak in Cydia allows you to run apps that you legitimately bought on the app store that have jailbreak detection.
    There are many, many apps with jailbreak detection like sky go for example. Paid ones, that I purchased legitimately on the app store, work with xcon. All it does is hide the jailbreak. It is not an aid to cracked apps and even as a jailbreaker, I am heavily opposed to piracy. Even the dev team behind the current jailbreaks want to put in anti crack measures, because even paid jailbreak tweaks get cracked.
    But, xcon might not work immediately with this app, so I would recommend holding off a couple of days until xcon gets an update. Then every legit and legal buyer can enjoy the game.

Unfortunately, this game has already been cracked so it hasn't done anything to stop piracy of it. But as far as I'm concerned all those pirates can go suck an egg from hell. It's stealing from developers and I hate that.
    If all developers used the anti crack measures in photoalbums+, a paid jailbreak tweak that is uncrackable, would be better. It's also a bit ironic that it's an app by jailbreakers that is the only uncrackable app.

Anyway, it's the justice league, who wouldn't want the justice league on their phone??

10. Shinsaku

Shinsaku Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Finally loading!!! ###

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Thanks, shame its preset pathways but on the other hand you could say its a bit like an 'updated Double Dragon' !

Might give this a go later, cheers

12. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    It sounds like it is quite good though either way.
    If it has the fun element, that'll be enough for me.
    Thanks for the impressions.

13. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    It would be nice if TA got a review out before the sale ends :)

14. abd_sani

abd_sani New Member

Aug 9, 2011
    #54 abd_sani, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    So it's a 2.99 game with IAPs. Are the IAPs totally optional, like Squids? Or are they more in your face freemium IAPs?

15. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    How is the performance on iPhone 4?

16. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    have you noticed.....

that 99% of this whole thread is about jailbreaking and %1 is about the game itself and what people think of it. Come on everyone lets get back on track and what do you think of the game myself im not impressed at all of this game

17. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    some laggy situations when enemies spawn, but nothing relevant ;)

18. splendidham

splendidham Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Played through it a bit. Looks okay. Bit laggy. Pretty simple straight forward brain cell killing game. Definitely don't think it's worth $4:99. Keep it at its sale price sounds about right

19. kalel39

kalel39 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    What were you wanting? How could they impress you when it seems you haven't even played they game yet.

Hopefully someone who has played the game will be able to give a review soon so we can keep the "hoping" and "wishing" comments to a minimum.

20. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    The piracy discussions end here. Anyone who admits to stealing games, and taking money out of the pockets of the developers who provide us with the entertainment that bring us to this forum are not going to be here for long. The LAME argument that, "I always buy the games that I steal first" is so stupid and unbelievable as to be laughable if it werent so damaging. The jailbreaking discussions are also out of place here. Let's please keep this to a discussion of the game impressions.