[Just Released] Anamorph (by Steve Snyder)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Snyderart, Aug 18, 2018.

1. #1 Snyderart, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018

New Update just released. Check out the great new design and get ready to immerse yourself in this beautiful anamorphic art puzzle.

Anamorph - A #1 puzzle game on the US AppStore is now available for android on the Google Play Store!

Anamorph is a great game to simply wind down, relax, play at your own pace and be wowed by the beautiful artwork that itself is a puzzle.

Download Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stevesnyderart.Anamorph

A game of 3D art and perspective. The fun of anamorphic art is to LOOK rather than expect. Simply swipe the screen to rotate or two-finger twist to turn the artwork and discover the image as it emerges right before your eyes.

2 Play Modes
    * Easy - Individual color puzzles snap and hold in place when perspective is correct.
    *Hard - For a real challenge... all color puzzles must be accurately positioned to lock the puzzle in the right perspective and win.

Individually Hand-Crafted Puzzles
    Includes 40 hand crafted anamorphic puzzles of increasing difficulty. Each level filled with beauiful 3 dimensional art. From 1-color 3D art (easy) to 5-color 3D art (extreme).

Beautiful Audio
    Immerse yourself in the beautiful, relaxing and meditative soundtrack.

No ads, no timers, no stress.

Attached Files:

2. New update just released with new music and improved UI design for an enhanced gaming experience.

3. Update 1.3.0 just released! Checkout new video and screenshots

4. Brianna Taeuber

Jul 24, 2018
    Female
    This looks absolutely fascinating! How did you come up with the concept?

5. Hi Brianna - I’m also a fine artist (traditional oil painting) so I like keeping up with the art world. One day a saw an article about anamorphic art and people’s fascination with it and thought 3D anamorphic art could make an interesting puzzle game (trying to find the right perspective). To add some difficulty I also thought I could create multicolored art and have the player have to find the right perspective of each color in order to “solve” the puzzle. Thanks for your response and please tell all your family and friends about Anamorph and help this indie developer out

6. Brianna Taeuber

Jul 24, 2018
    Female
    That is so cool! I love seeing people carry their passions through different mediums

7. Thanks. I appreciate it

8. New update just released... includes 10 BONUS levels