iPad Just E-mail me (yet more promo codes)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RedStaR, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedStaR

RedStaR Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    I too have some promo codes for

Poker Stacks
    Auqua Jigsaw
    Jigsaw Wild
    Jump
    Mandala (visualizer)

If you would like them just E-mail z3r036@yahoo.com for which one you want.
    these arn't the very best games so only email if you would really like to have them.

Note: I recieved these codes on Dec. 6th.
    I'm not aware if codes expire (can't imagine they do), or if updates to the apps between then and now will negate the code.

2. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

After a month of creation. So they are old. Won't work. Try them and see.

3. RedStaR

Jan 7, 2009
    If the codes have expired do to the "note" in my first post, I do apologize. needles to say, I could'nt test the codes before i gave them away

4. brewstermax

Yes you can. You enter it, and hit redeem. If the box to enter your password pops up, it works, if not, it doesn't work.

5. RedStaR

Jan 7, 2009
    oh.....I was hesitant to do that cause I didn't want to accidently go through because i have my password "remembered" so it doesn't pop up for me, it just goes through. but good to know if I want to switch....thank you

6. brewstermax

Alright. How did you come about all of these codes, before I have wastedyuthe close the thread?

7. Mhans13

Mhans13 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    my code expired. its cool though thanks for givin them away in the first place.

8. Thread re-named. Please refrain from obscure thread titles, so we at least know at a glance this is yet another code thread to add to the ever growing list.

9. brewstermax

Close it, it is pointless now, as the codes don't work.

[/closethread]

10. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    it's hard to find some clear air here with you brewster.

11. RedStaR

Jan 7, 2009
    @ Brewstermax:
    i got them from someone that runs another website that asked me to do some video reviews for him, he said I could review what i wanted and those never got redeemed or reviewed. but why would that make you want to close the thread? I didn't mean to offend anyone-the codes wern't being used, and I felt that maybe someone would like them.

12. RedStaR

Jan 7, 2009
    like I said sorry if the codes expired. I wasn't aware that they do. Was just trying to be cool. Sorry if i wasted your time with the thread.

13. brewstermax

The codes are expired, but that wasn't the reason that it needed closed. It needs closed because it is pointless now. That makes sense. I wanted Mandala, but since they don't work anymore.

14. brewstermax

No, you didn't. If you are on TA, you are wasting time. Not because you are on TA, but that you had no intentions to be productive.

15. #15 wastedyuthe, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    Brewster is just fed up of the ever growing list of code threads as am I. Unfortunately there is no rule against them Atm. However if codes have expired I will close this thread before things get heated.

16. Mhans13

Mhans13 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    no worries redstar it was rele cool of u to share them in the first place.

17. brewstermax

Ohh, thanks.

Exactly. b]6[/b] about them on the first page. It is infuriating. And if he got them on the 6th of December, none of them can work. They last exactly 30 days.

18. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    so if you are fed up with it - create separate forum for promo code threads. then we will have a very nice main forum here.

19. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    yeah, we might have to wait for arn to make that decision. Time to buy a game and relieve the stress :cool:

P.S: not really stressed, I just want a game.:D

20. Not up to me mate. That's up to Arn who doesn't seem to be around atm. Thread closed.