Junk Jack X

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gamigo78, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grummie

Grummie Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Mailman
    Australia
    Play the original ;)

2. Zeldaniac

Zeldaniac Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2012
    My only question: will it support mods the way Junk Jack does?

3. dogxsx

dogxsx Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
  4. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    That looks amazing. The parallax alone...wow!

I signed up for the beta, but I also emailed about it twice over the last year. I have useful credentials and I IMPLORE YOU! ...please let me help beta.

I'm a graphic designer, used to work on an OS back when widgets were all pixel "art", have been a gigantic JJ fan since day one, and I freaking love hats.

5. Louis Ace

Louis Ace Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Will this be free to play? I hope not

6. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    No it will not be free to play.

7. Soar2344

Soar2344 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
  8. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    That trailer gave me goose bumps :3

9. cdbaksu

cdbaksu Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Any news on a release date?

10. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Yes I'm very interested to here if the release date is coming this summer.. or is this a long wait.. I hope not to long, I'm excited for his I own the first and so I can't wait to buy the second! I hope it's not to expensive....

11. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    This looks to be a fantastic update on a game that is one of the best iOS titles to begin with. I'm very excited! :)

12. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Sweet they are having a beta, I signed up doubt I'll be accepted though with my luck.

I loved the original, playe it non-stop until I had problems with my iPod and lost everything. This certainly makes me want to play it more so I just installed it to my iPad Mini. This game is what peaked my interest in Minecraft but I still say there is that extra bit of appeal for me with the 2D 16bit style graphics.

13. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I signed up also when i first heard of a beta, though I think there accepting people who have alot of beta testing under there wings, and I think there only accepting 100 people? Not sure heard it on a site so maybe that means the first 100 who sent out emails were chosen.. we will never know. cause they already started so I guess no luck for me.. I love junk jack i have the first and played it like heck. When the second comes out it will be a instant buy plus maybe a iap the first had the craft book I bought to know recipes that was cool !! This Game looks amazing! I saw a you-tube video of a beta tester showing off the game it was amazing, though i hope all bugs get worked out and we get to buy and fully play and enjoy this amazing game!