Universal Junk Jack - (by Pixbits)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sawyer4325, Aug 29, 2013.

1. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    In the menu there's an option called "No save, low battery" or something. Might want to check that out.

2. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    I believe that's just so the game doesn't autosave when your device has 1% battery, to prevent data from getting corrupted.

3. TwelveFoot

Mar 13, 2013
    Doesn't save when under 3% I think. Might explain the data loss though.

4. Durduhdur

Durduhdur Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Damn it's been so long I forgot if you need to make a new world after every update in order to get the new stuff!? I think you do? Anyone know?

5. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    I believe so

6. TwelveFoot

Mar 13, 2013
    New chest loot can come from old chests, since loot is determined when you break it.

New biomes, new portal chests, anything else that's actually physically in the world; you need a new world to get.

TL;DR Yes.

7. Durduhdur

Durduhdur Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Thanks twelve, for the info. I see your romping around these forums but less snarky(you are quite short fused on the official JJX forums) good on you buddy and nice to see you in another place on the Internet # JJX fans need to stick together ####

8. TwelveFoot

Mar 13, 2013
    Hmm. I'd like to think I'm the same everywhere, but being somewhat in control for so long there may have gone to my head. Anyways, don't expect to see much of me anywhere.

9. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Has anyone managed to do something interesting with the electronics yet? I have loads of electric equipment but have not created anything yet as I have zero idea of wtf I'm meant to do :)

10. TwelveFoot

Mar 13, 2013
    Have a look here. Might give you some ideas, I dunno.

11. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Thank you twelve, I've read that post before and keep checking back to see what others have managed. There's some cool stuff there.

If I'm totally honest though, I don't understand any of the terms. I think I'm gonna have to look for some info on basic electronics.

How I wish I'd paid attention at school now. I was always shit with science so bunked that lesson a lot. My ten year old daughter understands it better than I. She has the hit wires kit and has suggested I play around with that, she was being sarcastic but I think she might be talking sense lol.

12. dogxsx

dogxsx Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
  13. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Thanks for another awesome update! \:D/

14. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    #1614 cloudpuff, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    YIPPPPEEEEEE!

I'm having an operation tomorrow and will be sat around for hours and hours, this has almost made me look forward to it :)

Bought all the new iaps, the dj hat is fun.

15. athros

athros Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    DevOps
    Colorado
  16. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    The guys from Pixbit are amazing, the fact this game is still going strong and working well through various updates and content added for a premium game is amazing. My hat is off to this team and if you haven't already gotten this game, do yourselves a favor and get it now! Holiday season is coming and JJX always has goodies for that as well.

17. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Great update as always Pixbit. Although I am slightly upset, since I still haven't gotten a hang of the electronics added last update, and now I have to figure out the new gardening system as well ;)

18. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Shhhhhh, you can't mention holiday season until at least November :)

Does anyone which planet to find the portals for the new planet? I may have missed it but I can't seem to find anything.
    I also haven't figured out the electronics yet, but I'm looking forward to messing with the music and playing around with flowers. 1500 combinations should keep me busy.

19. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Ahem, that's actually fifteen THOUSAND combinations :eek:

Sorry if you had stuff to do!

20. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #1620 mastery51, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    With out trying to spoil the search for people this Pixbits universe map may give you a pretty good hint. Wonder which one it is?:)
    https://pixbits.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/junk-jack-star-map.jpg