Universal [June 3th Pre-order] Kaiju Attack 2 (by Game Stew)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Rin, Jun 3, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rin

Rin Active Member

Hello Everyone,

We are developers from Game Stew, and our new game Kaiju Attack 2 is ready for pre-order on the App Store. It will be released on June 13th. Below, you can find the game's introduction, features, and trailer. We hope you will enjoy our latest game. Additionally, you can find more details about this game on our Facebook page. (Tower of Fortune)

AppStore Pre-Order Link: Kaiju Attack 2

-----------------------------------------------------------

To wash away the shame of defeat two years ago, Chaos has gathered an alien coalition, attacking Earth once more, citing humanity's sins as justification.
    Even the once-defending superhero now turns against us. As the commander, how will you resolve this crisis? What lies ahead for humanity and Earth?

Game Intro
    Kaiju Attack 2, the sequel to our critically acclaimed title released two years ago, builds upon the strengths of the first installment while addressing its shortcomings. We've introduced numerous new features and enhancements, including:
    - Faster-paced and more intense gameplay.
    - Introduction of currency tiles alongside the existing three types.
    - Ability to deploy multiple types of secret weapons simultaneously.
    - Nine alien bosses with smarter, more cunning behavior AI for increased challenge.
    - Eight new secret weapons, including super robots capable of splitting into three separate units and combining.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

sebgo likes this.
  2. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    LOVE the first one. Still on my phone with many if not all your games. But this one I think is my Fav. Can’t wait to dive into the sequel.

sebgo likes this.
  3. Torrente

Torrente Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2024
    Had a good time with first one too. Quite challenging little game, I will surely buy the second one.