Out Now Jumper Jon (by Ogre Pixel)

Discussion in 'Apple Arcade' started by Boardumb, Nov 1, 2019.

1. AlluE

AlluE New Member

Apr 15, 2020
    Female
    Defeated 4 monarchs and basically have played through the game with an annoying percentage of 98,15 %. I just cannot find a way to open some doors. Is it possible that they are places that will not open before new releases?
    Also, purchased maps 1, 2 and 3 and so far it looks like only map nr 3 worked.

2. AlluE

AlluE New Member

Apr 15, 2020
    Female
    SPOILER BELOW:

Sulfur powder lights up fires and opens some doors that have unlit fireplaces next to them.

3. illuminoptic

illuminoptic New Member

Apr 16, 2020
    Female
    Hey, I'm in desertum and can't seem to get past it, looks like I need another special skill...will it be released later?

4. Carlosdeandrade168

Apr 21, 2020
    Use the sulfur powder to light up three big fires in the room and the door will be opened

5. Carlosdeandrade168

Apr 21, 2020
  6. Carlosdeandrade168

Apr 21, 2020
    Use the sulfur powder to light up three big fires in the room and the door will be opened

illuminoptic likes this.
  7. Carlosdeandrade168

Apr 21, 2020

8. Carlosdeandrade168

Apr 21, 2020

9. illuminoptic

illuminoptic New Member

Apr 16, 2020
    Female
    Thank you!

10. Jumpy Jumper

Jumpy Jumper Member

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    Is the First Monarch the the stone monsters that grants the devil horns?

I noticed in my achievements that defeating the First Monarch has not been marked but I did beat the stone monster and have the devil horns.

Does the second boss grant the ability to spin jump higher? I’m assume the way to beat him is just to stay alive and hit him enough times and nothing else (not looking for hints - just saying ;) )

11. Peter_Jeftic

Peter_Jeftic Active Member

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    Nice game i like it

12. Ozzwal

Ozzwal New Member

Jun 10, 2020
    Male
    Does anyone know where the key is to unlock the door where you find spin lv2 in desertum?

Attached Files:

13. kylevbarnes

kylevbarnes New Member

Aug 3, 2020
    Male
    So I think I’ve ran into two bugs.. first is 3 map squares in Nignum, two of which I don’t know if you can actually get to them..and the other just won’t show as I have passed through..

the second bug, I completed the game up to the newest boss that’s suppose to be the pegasus or whatever in Caeremolium..it won’t spawn for me to kill it.. I went back to the beginning of the game to see if I had missed anything knowing I didn’t get the voodoo doll thing yet and I found a key..I traveled the enter map and can’t use the key anywhere...

So random key to be used in next chapter, that I got from the beginning area though?

3 random spots won’t show as completed, two rooms not accessible?

and how to get the boss to spawn?

Attached Files:

14. dracotone

dracotone New Member

Dec 22, 2020
    Male
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm having this same problem. I beat the final boss and now I'm trying to explore everywhere.

15. Christo

Christo New Member

Mar 10, 2021
    Male
    #35 Christo, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    I can’t seem to delete my original comment but now I’ve got a new question. How the heck do I get into this final room? Being stuck on 99.82% is killing me

Attached Files:

16. bsqchris

bsqchris New Member

Oct 4, 2021
    did you get in this room? I’m the same 99.29% and can’t get in this room and no idea…. It’s driving me a bit mad….

17. Locke_01

Locke_01 New Member

Dec 23, 2021
    You ever get past this?
    I honestly don’t think it’s possible.

18. Locke_01

Locke_01 New Member

Dec 23, 2021
    Anyone ever find the key in Desertum?
    Also what is with that sleeping beast in Calabria?