Universal Jump Jack (by Rossman Bros Games LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Nice work! Glad you like it. Yeah we definitely gave it the feel that a lot of old school games have where it throws you right into the action. And we do have some ideas for a sequel but might do something different first for our next title.

2. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    This is the first video I've uploaded in a while so I thought I'd make a good one if I do say so myself. ;)

Earning combo stars in Jump Jack is one of my favourite things about the game; beating a level in one continuous combo feels pretty sweet.

The video is of all 20 main levels being combo starred; I hope this helps some of you who might be stuck on a level, would like to see more people on that leaderboard!

Enjoy!

3. Nice work Andy! That video is awesome! Thanks for making it, really cool to see all the combos played out that I took so long to design. So fun for us to watch.

4. Hey Everyone!

We recently updated Jump Jack and alongside the update it is FREE for a limited time! (Don't worry we didn't put in advertisements or anything like that, this is the full version). App Store Link

The update changed two things:
    1. Easy Mode is now much easier than Normal and Hard mode making the game more accessible for all players. (It will still give you a decent challenge but is not nearly as demanding as the regular version of the game, should be enjoyable for all gamers!)

2. Many of our fans were requesting more levels, there is now a 10 level bonus pack available for a .99 cent IAP purchase!

Would love if you guys helped us get the word out that the game is currently free, want to see more people attacking those leaderboards! Also we added a new leaderboard for levels completed in the regular and hard mode.

[​IMG]

5. Hey everyone! To celebrate Jump Jack's one year anniversary the game is free again for a few days. Enjoy!