Universal [July 21] Danganronpa Ultimate Summer Camp S (by Spike Chunsoft)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Brightsiderus, Jul 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gus_SWE

Gus_SWE Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2022
    Male
    I am mildly intrigued with the Dangeroupa games. Anyone can tell me what’s it all about?

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    They’re essentially visual novels with adventure, detective, and dating sim mechanics. They have a lot more gameplay than your typical visual novel and the story is pretty dark — though not without humor. This particular entry is based on a board game within the main games and has different gameplay — not sure if you need to have played the main games to get enjoy this one

These games are fairly new to me, too — just played a few hours of the first one. My son really likes them, though.

3. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Well, the main series are about killing games. You need to figure out the killers and proof their guilt. Every murder is unique and (Jesus Christ) fun to solve. Also, there’s always a more global mystery behind all of this.
    This entry is basically a fan service because it unites characters from all three games like nothing happened

4. Gus_SWE

Jun 25, 2022
    Male
    This is one of those series that I like to try out once it’s on a ”mega sale”. It look oddly wierd but also intriguing. What I don’t like is it’s price tag. From the info I get it’s to expensive to just take a shot at. It just seems to weird for that plunge. :confused:

5. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    You won’t get more than 50% discount. Usually they do that when new game releases.

6. Gus_SWE

Jun 25, 2022
    Male
    I can live with that. 50% discount is a fair deal.

7. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
  8. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    EFC41039-B9E9-4836-846D-FF2E63BD2A35.jpeg
    Just before the thread is closed. As I predicted, all Danganronpa games are on sale