Universal Juicy Realm (by X.D. Network Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 3, 2020.

1. chengchisang

chengchisang Well-Known Member

May 25, 2018
    Shame, it looks so much fun with controller

2. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Okay, that's what I meant. Since you can't, as far as I could tell, pull up descriptions of those things he was selling, I missed that they were weapons. Very cool. I far prefer permanent unlocks to add to the random pool than having the option to purchase items for just a single run.

3. kitkeat

kitkeat Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Yeah. Same here. I also find it weird that there’s no pop up description of what you are buying. Also it would be good to be able to take a certain character for a spin before unlocking them.

4. chengchisang

May 25, 2018
    Patch out. But does not fix the controller problem...

5. Arthurbodhi

Arthurbodhi Active Member

May 28, 2018
    Male
    Yep, the bug is still present, some people also report the same bug in other games like Doom 2, Street Fighters and others. In all this games the horizontal input doesn’t work in Bluetooth controllers. I wonder if something to do more with iOS last update instead.

6. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Maybe, although I'm not running iOS' latest version and have games that work normally, like FEZ, Death Road to Canada and Pascal's Wager, but Juicy Realm doesn't.

Another game in which my controller won't work properly is Battle Chasers. Maybe it's not related to iOS but development kits.

We can only wait, I guess.

7. Arthurbodhi

May 28, 2018
    Male
    Developers kits, yes. Just guessing but iOS 14 will have new updated stuffs for the controller api, maybe the developers kits updated as well for the upcoming iOS 14 and this maybe caused issues in some games on ios 13.x

sebgo likes this.
  8. chengchisang

May 25, 2018
    My iPad is running 14 Public Beta now. No, the controller support is still broken.

sebgo likes this.
  9. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Yeah, such a shame controller support is still broken. Was just about to start getting into this game. One of the main reasons I got it was due to controller support!!

sebgo likes this.
  10. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    The new update is out with Xbox controller bug fixed, has anyone tried it already?

11. Arthurbodhi

May 28, 2018
    Male
    Can confirm that the bug is fixed also for DualShock 4 controller. Controllers work fine now.

sebgo likes this.
  12. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Yep working on my nimbus as well!

13. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Wish it had an option to turn auto-fire off when aiming with a controller. It makes no sense having a dedicated fire button when aiming with the analog will still make characters shoot, since it might end up causing a waste of ammo.

Still a pretty fun game, anyway.