Universal Juicy Realm (by X.D. Network Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 3, 2020.

1. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Unfortunately, the quickest way to get seeds is to beat the final snake boss. He drops a large bounty of seeds At the end.

2. Arthurbodhi

Arthurbodhi Active Member

May 28, 2018
    Male
    #62 Arthurbodhi, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
    I found a little visual bug in the last update. When the Narrow Vision Challenge is activated the bosses are keep visible when you enter the room, now with the update this visible area is wrong located far from the bosses that now are invisible. Nothing to serious nevertheless because eventually you make the whole boss area visible when you move around. I play it on iPad 6 gen.

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @anthony78 why how many are you earning? A full clear must give about 100-150 and each character costs 100 I’m sure it was? I’ve just been upgrading my main one and unlocked two extras through the difficulty so far. Haven’t bothered to buy anyone yet.

4. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Well, for one thing, I haven’t had a full clear. Probably earn no more than 10 a run.

5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Who do you use? I’ve found PonPon my favourite out of the starter choices. The auto shield is amazing, as long as you only get hit every few seconds you stay at full health basically. I rarely get hit so it always kept me at full health and you can speed up its recovery time with upgrades.

Her ability can also be very helpful.

anthony78 likes this.
  6. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    #66 Jstorm, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    Since beating the final boss gives you the highest amount of seeds, you should invest your seeds into upgrading one character and unlocking weapons to raise the chance of beating a run.

As others suggested, Ponpon is the easiest character to beat the game with her high survivability from recharging shield.

As of weapons, Plasma rotator is probably the strongest among weapons that can be unlocked earlier in the shop’s roster.

Skall and anthony78 like this.
  7. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    OK so I'm barely scratching the surface of this game so far but I really love it. The only thing I'm missing is after I die and it starts a new game are there actually any ways to permanently improve your character? I've gotten about a dozen seeds but I can't find anything to spend them on other than the new character unlocks. If I have to depend simply on my personal skills increasing I'm never beating this game LOL.

Makara Nou and ste86uk like this.
  8. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #68 mastery51, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    You want to spend them on the workout machine. This gives permanent upgrades to your character. It also gives you a different upgrade each time.

Edit: I recommend upgrading one character for now until it is maxed out.
    [​IMG]

Havelcek likes this.
  9. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Thank you!!

mastery51 likes this.
  10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    @Havelcek there’s also a bit north of that workout machine where you can unlock new weapons. But I’d improve your character first.

Also difficulty modifiers in the bottom left at base once you complete the game.

Havelcek likes this.
  11. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I'll look out for that, thank you

ste86uk likes this.
  12. Numba One

Numba One Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Anyone playing with Bluetooth controller? I am using Xbox one controller and can’t move left or right using left joystick. I tried on both my iPad (2019) and iPhone XR and had same issue.

13. Arthurbodhi

May 28, 2018
    Male
    Can confirm this bug with a DualShock 4, I can move just up or down, not to the sides.

14. kitkeat

kitkeat Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2011
    I thought I was the only one as I googled and returned no results. It’s a shame as the game is much more playable on a physical controller. That said, I did managed to reach 3rd world boss and died. The boss had like 1 hp do it’s doable. Contemplating switch version. Hmmmm.

15. kitkeat

Jul 11, 2011
    Spoke too soon, I went on and beaten the game in normal difficulty in one seating. The keyboard weapon GG is so strong. And also got golden card thing? Shoots nuts from what I can see. It had like almost infinite bullets. And I’ve got level up bullet bounce 3 times power up definitely helps.

16. Arthurbodhi

May 28, 2018
    Male
    Was perfectly fine before the last co-op update, I hope the dev fix this soon because is really a good and fun game.

17. Numba One

Numba One Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Bummer I just bought it after the update so thought it was always broken. The link to the developer support page on the App Store takes you to an inactive twitter account lol. Anyone know of a way to contact the developer?

18. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Hey Gang,

There is a guy selling relics up north in the staging camp. Does buying these relics just add them to your next run or are you unlocking said items to appear in future runs?

19. RayLancer

RayLancer Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I contacted the team via FB. They said they’d let the developers know about the Bluetooth controller issue.

20. kitkeat

Jul 11, 2011
    Not sure about relics but I’ve tried with weapons, it gave me a message saying that the weapon will now appear in run or something like that. I suppose the same applies to those as well.