iPad Juggler 1.1 Submitted and Juggler Free

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MetaNick, Jan 23, 2009.

1. MetaNick

MetaNick Well-Known Member

#1 MetaNick, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    I’ve just submitted two new things to the App Store which will be available in a few days:

First is Juggler 1.1. Juggler 1.1 is a relatively calm update. I fixed some bugs and worked with Epsicode who showed me a problem in our sprites which caused filtering issues. He helped me fix that right up so the balls in Juggler 1.1 look much nicer in game. It’s one of those things where I never noticed it (and most people probably didn’t), but once you play the update, you’ll see that things look a little cleaner. I also change the game over option of “replay” to “play again”. So nothing mind blowing here.

Juggler Free, on the other hand, is pretty cool. Juggler Free is Juggler (1.1 as well) but it is completely free. And I’m doing this through the use of AdMob which is placing small (48px tall) ads on the main menu, options menu, and leaderboard screen. The idea of Juggler Free is to encourage anyone to play the game, but hopefully I’ll still get a little income from it. Juggler Free has all the same options and features; it is not a “lite” version at all. So you can still choose your ball counts, type of ball, and participate in the leaderboard.

Just wanted to give you guys the heads up that these will be coming in a few days. So if anyone has been holding out dropping the $0.99 on Juggler, you can now get Juggler Free at no cost and have all the fun everyone else is having. And if you don't like the ads, it's a simple $0.99 purchase to get the game ad-free still. :)