Join the "Undercover Delivery Driver" Testing Group and Shape the Future of the Game!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by ionut1b, Feb 13, 2023.

1. ionut1b

ionut1b New Member

Feb 13, 2023
    Male
    Hi Gamers!

I'm an indie game developer working on a new mobile game called "Undercover Delivery Driver" set in a fun, cartoon world. It's a casual game where you play as a delivery driver and plan the best route to deliver packages, while being cautious of the evil group's presence.

I'm reaching out because I'm looking for a group of dedicated and passionate gamers to help me test my game prototype and provide feedback. As a tester, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of the game and make it the best it can be. I also want to consult with you about the story and goals of the game. The theme of "Undercover Delivery Driver" is "you can't run from it, you need to face it." I believe that having your input will help make the game even better.

Don't worry, testing the game will be easy and won't take a lot of your time. All I need is your opinion, and I promise it won't take up too much of your time.

In return, I would like to offer you some exciting incentives. Your name will be featured in the credits of the game, you'll be able to play the game before anyone else, and you'll receive a version of the game with everything unlocked, including premium objects, for free.

If you're interested in being a part of this project and helping me make "Undercover Delivery Driver" a great mobile game, you can check out the current stage of development in this YouTube link: .
    If you like what you see and want to join the testing group, please reply to this message with your email address and join our Discord group: https://discord.gg/zQnVvBTz. I will then add you to the tester group and send you all the information you need to get started.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Attached Files: