Join Epic Pet Wars!! Get Free Respect

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Kinsey93, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Kinsey93

Kinsey93 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Hey guys, just a heads up about a really great mmo for iphone/ipod touch
    Epic Pet Wars has a massive community and is getting very popular, if you havent already heard of it i suggest you get it now :D

when you have got the app, go to the battle master tab and click link to epic pet wars.com, here you can make an account on their website and access your pet from your computer aswell!

Also, if you want extra goodies, you can go to their website after having linked your account and click on the WILDFIRE promo!, here you can put in the friend code of the person who recomended you to the wonderfull game that is Epic Pet Wars

If You get Epic Pet Wars and enjoy it then please download the app (free) and link to epicpetwars.com and use the WILDFIRE promo to get yourself extra respect points which you can use to buy extra goodies

codes you can use as who recomended you are mine of course (my code is krnyb8g) or any of the following who are other friends in the epic pet wars community

codes you can add for more respect (you can only add one)

krnyb8g
    kqoloyh
    kussh8b

Thanks in advance and hope you enjoy epic pet wars as much as the other 1.2 million players do :D

2. Bene

Bene New Member

Aug 2, 2009
    You can also add

KUKQASK

3. zipzap11

zipzap11 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    You can add me also

My friend code is guhqbqa I repeat GUHQBQA

thanks! :D

4. tfly

tfly New Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Add me

want free respect points or used up friends added? use this redeem code : ptafmfaa

Friend code or wildfire: gynenyk

for all those that want treasure codes and are new to game :

dawn = dawn shard

shadow = shadow shard

newyears = melon 100 energy replenish

pwforumdotcom = Ancient Amazon

epwforumdotcom2 = Titanic Icecap

epicpetwarsdotningdotcom = Bonfire Mouth

epicpetwarsdotningdotcom2 = Haunted Pass

Tylersbgforall- the new forest background

Melontime- exotic Mellon

Dcell- polymer charge

5. Niko43

Niko43 New Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Interesting post dude....Thanks for giving out information. ItÂ’s really nice and mean full.

6. clark40

clark40 New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    hello every body

when you have got the app, go to the battle master tab and click link to epic pet wars.com, here you can make an account on their website and access your pet from your computer aswell! Also, if you want extra goodies, you can go to their website after having linked your account and click on the WILDFIRE promo!, here you can put in the friend code of the person who recomended you to the wonderfull game that is Epic Pet Wars

Clark
    mcp questions
    USA