Universal Johnny Scraps: i Tap & Slash

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by samuel.sousa, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    #1 samuel.sousa, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    [​IMG]
    Destroy enemies with the power of touch!

Johnny Scraps: i Tap & Slash is a fast paced smasher in development for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
    i Tap & Slash will include 2 game modes: a Story Mode with level based progression and Survival Mode with mission based upgrades.

Befriend Johnny Scraps on Facebook.
    Follow Immersive Douro at Facebook, Twitter or at the official web:
    ImmersiveDouro

2. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    #2 samuel.sousa, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    [​IMG]

Johnny Scraps: i Tap & Slash will be a prequel to Clash of Dimensions

Clash of Dimensions is available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and OUYA.

3. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014

[​IMG]

In i Tap & SlashJohnny Scraps and Pig will be pictured, a little younger, in a 2D cell-shade art style as they face the Mad Scientist whom, this time around, has discovered that a great world leader needs a fancy treasure to earn respect from his servants. In order to steal Johnny Scraps' shiny bottle cap collection, he decides to strike with a new evil plan, the droid invasion of the scrap yard. Johnny needs the your help to destroy the scientists army of invading droids in order to save his shiny bottle cap collection and, thus the world!

4. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

Brace yourselves!!! Johnny Scraps incoming!!!

In the days to come we will be revealling i Tap & Slash first enemies, in a series of enemy blueprints.
    We will lay down the gameplay basics of Johnny Scraps: i Tap & Slash; ​

5. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

The Mineac Brothers
    Mineacs represent Johnny Scraps: i Tap & Slash at its atomic level. Mineacs seek to destroy anything they can bump into. They will appear in large numbers and will crowd the sky if not destroyed. It seems there are two different mineacs currently in production: TAP and SLASH. TAP simply need a finger press and they will become goners, Slash will need a fast finger stroke and in a spark filled sky they will join the others.

6. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

Wizbats
    As the name implies, Wizbats are flying sorcerers (Wizzard + Bat). They are our primary targets when on the field. Make sure you destroy them first, if not, they will fly in the air and provide protection to all their team mates while showing off their schmuck face, only leaving a little window of opportunity to destroy others. The best thing you can do is smash that grin into oblivion as soon as that possibility presents itself.

7. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

Smitons
    Make sure you leave your fingers off these smiling faces carrying a ton of weight (unless told so). You don’t want that weight on your shoulders after it smashes against our scrap barrier. Smitons were created with the single purpose of allowing other enemies to progress towards their objectives while making cover, distraction and if possible some significant damage. Proceed with caution when dealing with these guys!

8. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

Striwatt
    First things first! They will not go away unless you make them. This plug like design is capable of gathering electricity from thin air.
    (Ah! The possibilities: no more electricity bills… )

They charge their hidden core and, once fully charged, they will deploy a destructive laser, but before they do, they will become vulnerable exposing that core begging to be sliced.

9. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

General Polmixos
    He doesn’t have a badge to support that name so you shouldn’t take him seriously unless you have 3 missiles put straight to your face. If that’s the case you’re in trouble since you’ll not be able to stop them all. When on the field, the best course of action is not letting things come to such situation. PAY ATTENTION! There will be a moment when you got to make this fellow choke on his own words!

10. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Johnny Scraps: i Tap & Slash launches December 5th. Immersive Douro will be holding the event during Comic Con Portugal.

Here are a few screenshot that will be decorating our store front:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

We started a ThunderClap campaign, giving YOU a way to help us spread the word on Johnny Scraps' new adventure.
    This awesome tool lets you use your facebook, twitter and tumblr accounts to make a post sharing our game.
    The fun part is, every one helping us will release a post at the exact same given time and date!
    Hopefully, the impact of such post will cause never ending ripples throughout the interwebs space-time continuum!

The campaign can be viewed on this Link HERE!.

Help us give it a boost! Thanks!​

12. samuel.sousa

samuel.sousa Member

Nov 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

Johnny Scraps: i Tap & Slash is NOW available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone. You can watch the Trailer HERE.

Defend the scrap yard from the Mad Scientist's droid invasion!
    Learn every enemy's attack and vulnerability to Tap & Slash through waves of drones in order to save Johnny Scraps' scrap yard.

Key Features:

* Tap or Slash in fast swipes whenever is needed!
    * Every enemy has his own attacks and vulnerability!
    * Dozens of mission to unlock new Powers.

Help us share this event through our THUNDERCLAP campaign.
    It just takes a couple of clicks and is totally free :)