Universal Joe Dever's Lone Wolf (By Forge Reply)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 13, 2013.

1. scifistephen

scifistephen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 4, 2013
    #521 scifistephen, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Worse thing about iOS games

I also can't download my previous purchased chapters and it's very unfair,there's no way I'm buying it a second time and I don't see a way to contact the developer from the App Store link.contacted developer no response to email

2. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    #522 Gurney Halleck, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    I had the same issue. When they did this I was just getting around to it in my backlog so after I completed the first episode and went to download the rest that I had purchased it wouldn't download. The new premium up-front version had just launched, but I was not expecting to have the content I had payed for stolen away from me before I even got to play through it all. This is why I mistrust iap for additional game content. Once a company changes publishers or goes belly up the game is there for download, but the iap becomes locked away. It significantly shortens the life span of any games using the f2p and free to try pay models. I was getting into it, but i don't recall a discount for people who had already paid for the other release to come over to the new premium version, and no warning that my legitimate purchase would be nullified. I have read the books, was enjoying this game, and am disappointed that it had to do down this way. I hope they have been successful with this otherwise entertaining new take on the Lonewolf gamebook series, and that stepping out on their own has been worth it, but I would have welcomed a nod to those who had purchased this in the recent past when they re-released their game.