Jamzu Lite submitted to the App Store!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DougNicola, Oct 18, 2010.

1. DougNicola

DougNicola Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    iPhone Game Developer
    All over the place
    #1 DougNicola, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
    Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce that Jamzu Lite 1.0 has been submitted to the App Store! Should be available very soon. Now you will have the chance to check out Jamzu, rated 4.5/5 stars by iTunes customers, totally for free. :)

Jamzu Review on 148Apps.com: 4.5/5 stars!

----------------------------------------
    REVIEWS from iTunes Customers (Jamzu Full)

"Really unique game! Very strategic and fun" ★★★★★

"This is one of the most original games I have played on my iPod!" ★★★★★

"This is one heck of a fun little strategy game" ★★★★★

"Highly polished strategy game" ★★★★★

"Jamzu has quickly become one of my favorite board games" ★★★★★

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Jamzu full version is available in the App Store now, and is "What's Hot" in both Board & Strategy Games!

[​IMG]

Race your runners across the board and block your opponent with the jammers. The jammers are both your allies and your enemies. Your advantage may turn against you at any time, but then you can counterattack right back!

Selected as part of the "Top 10 Great Board Games Vol. 2" CD released by Global Star Software, Jamzu was the only modern board game included in this collection, alongside such classics as chess, checkers and backgammon.

Jamzu is an original game of skill and chance, full of quick changes and fast-moving strategy. Jamzu is easy to learn and fun to play!

Have fun with Jamzu Lite!

Cheers,
    ~Doug

2. DougNicola

DougNicola Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    iPhone Game Developer
    All over the place
    Jamzu Review on 148Apps.com: 4.5/5 stars!

Graphics / Sound Rating: ★★★★½
    Game Controls Rating: ★★★★½
    Gameplay Rating: ★★★★½
    Replay Value Rating: ★★★★★

Overall Rating: ★★★★½

"Jamzu is a unique board game that will likely become a new addiction for a lot of players."

"The game is a breath of fresh air and will likely be greatly enjoyed by those looking for a deep, competitive title."

"They say there are no new ideas anymore, but Jamzu blows that notion completely out of the water. With elements of Chess, Checkers and Backgammon all coming together to create something entirely unique, Jamzu is a treat for anyone who can reach the “aha” moment and learn to play effectively."