iPad Jake Hunter Seaside City Conspiracy

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by krazyfingerzz, Dec 6, 2008.

1. krazyfingerzz

krazyfingerzz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Net Admin/Professor/I play with gadgets!
    I'm typing on the iPhone so someone may post this before I can finish typing on this wee keyboard but... has anyone gotten this yet or does anyone remember playing it on the DS? I thought we had it for the DS because I recognized the title. it's like Hotel Dusk and 1112, and I believe it was episodic though I thought all episodes were together on the DS. I'm thinking of picking it up but thought I would ask first. I guess, though, at $2.99 I don't stand to lose much unless it totally sucks. I wish those damned DS games weren't so small because I wash them, vacuum them, lose them all the time and can't find them until I buy another copy of the same title.

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    YES, I think you should download and write a review:D

3. kadjisan

kadjisan Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2008
    1112, CSI Miami. Now this. Looks great. Will write a review to at some point.

4. SydneyS

SydneyS Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Student/Classroom Aide
    Philadelphia
    There's almost no challenge at all to this game, but the storyline is cute and if you really like this type of game, it's a fair buy. I don't regret it but be warned- it's a direct port, a cell phone d pad at the bottom is the only controls available.

5. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    That just sucks, won't be getting this game anytime soon, then.