Universal Jade Empire™: Special Edition (by Aspyr Media, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Oct 6, 2016.

1. MacrosTheBlack

MacrosTheBlack Well-Known Member

May 23, 2009
    Illinois

Nope

2. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Thanks for the response.

3. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Hi,can someone please Confirm me if the game work on iOS 13.5.1 or iOS 13,since last update it’s from 3 years ago,and spent 10€ on a game I’m not sure if it work I want be sure first..I know it’s not full screen on my iPhone 11 Pro Max,but that’s ok,if only work...

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    As far as I can tell, it works.

5. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks for the reply,I will bouth it,it just that the last game update it’s 3 years ago,let me think they abandoned the game,the only game they continue support it’s KOTOR..even Fahrenheit they take out from the store cause they don’t want update since iOS 11...it’s a shame...I was hoping to see more Aspyr Ports of console games,but nope,even Layers of fears they don’t publish themselves on iOS,but Blooper team...

6. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Bloober Team are the developers of Layers of Fear. They decided to do self-publishing.

7. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    When KOTOR got iPhone X support, I was really hoping this would too. Unfortunately doesn’t look like that will happen.

8. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Me Too,so bad,yesterday I bought it,but I got an IPhone 11 Pro Max and it takes 50% of the screen,and I see the notch,clock,telephone operator, battery and wifi,it’s so annoying,let’s hope that after 3 years they decide to update it...Fahrenheit was my favorite Game,and wasn’t working on iOS 11 and Aspyr decide to not update and take out the game from App Store,but at least I got an IPhone 6 Plus not updated with all broken games,Fahrenheit,Bioshock,all of them..

sebgo likes this.