iPad Jack or 100 Ways to Barbecue - Chillingo LTD 2D Platformer

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by LordCrom, Feb 24, 2009.

1. LordCrom

LordCrom Well-Known Member

2. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Meh, looks okay. Nothing I would get.

3. soccerstud652

soccerstud652 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Is this any good?

It doesn't have many reviews in the iTunes store. I remeber thinking about picking it up a little while ago, if the price dropped.

I just don't want to waste money on a crap game when I could buy a quality game.

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Hey! I got a promo code for that game! Where the hell is that guy with my new iPod?!

5. This game turned up on the Windows Mobile and Palm platforms a couple of years back. Indus3 have been doing mobile development for a while now so they've got a pretty good handle on things. Jack is a decent little platformer highly remeniscent of classic games like Montezuma's Revenge and Rick Dangerous. (That alone should send at least a few retro gamers running to the App Store.) I was never particularly enthused by the graphics, but they're respectable, and the gameplay is okay, if a bit generic. I'd probably give it a solid 7/10.

6. TRIPLE BEAM DREAM

TRIPLE BEAM DREAM Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Door County
    Got a promo code for this a while back. It wasn't for me, was soon deleted from my game pages. Not recommended

7. LordCrom

LordCrom Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Mindfield. Sounds like I am going to sit on this titer-toter about purchasing a bit longer. :)