Universal J.J's Tennis Tour (by Liontech Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liontech Studios, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Grist

Grist Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2008
    VP of Marketing
    Massachusetts
    It's good that you have enabled iOS users to play this game who don't have Android devices. There is an opportunity for you to improve on the Android-based "Mini Tennis" games by adding a mode that ramps up the difficulty in a future update as you mentioned in one of your replies in this thread. Wishing you great success in your development efforts.

2. Liontech Studios

Liontech Studios Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2020
    Thank you, I really appreciate your comments. I have already started looking into adding harder modes as well as more difficult tasks for players to do in between travelling to tournaments.

3. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Dope game. Enjoying it. What is the orange arrow with the dollar sign... I press it and nothing happens. Where is the training zone to earn coins

Liontech Studios likes this.
  4. Liontech Studios

Feb 4, 2020
    Thank you for playing. The orange button is a restore purchases button which is a requirement from Apple. The training zone is the place you hit against the moving board before each tournament to earn coins.

5. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Ok thanks.

6. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    What are the best ways of earnings coins... Is it just by playing, getting them when you reach the training zone, watching the ads for 25coins. Does the ad removal give you any bonus coins.

7. Liontech Studios

Feb 4, 2020
    Currently, yes they are the only ways of earning coins. Buying remove ads does not give you any extra coins, it will just remove the full screen ad which shows after every 3 matches.

8. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    I assume the square ad on the main screen will be removed as well with the ad removal iap....also, how many levels are there...really a fun game.

9. Liontech Studios

Feb 4, 2020
    That’s not an ad from the network, its a button linking to one of my other games. It will remain in the game. There are 50 tournaments in total consisiting of 3 matches each.

10. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Oh ok....thanks so much for all the feedback.

Liontech Studios likes this.
  11. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    #31 anthony78, Sep 4, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    I bought no ads and am still getting ads. Restore button doesn’t seem to do anything.

I also do find the ad for your other games to be a bit annoying. Can’t you make it a small banner on the bottom or something? It’s kind of large and right in the middle of the home screen and makes it difficult to even navigate the map.

Off putting and makes me not want to buy your other games TBH.

12. Liontech Studios

Feb 4, 2020
    Which ads are you still seeing? The ones in the shop for extra coins? Or the ads after every tournament? the restore purchases button will only do something if a user has deleted the app and then re-downloads. Otherwise your purchase doesn’t need to be restored.
    As for the square ad, many games do this and there is no need to navigate the map manually. It takes you to the correct location automatically. I will make the button slightly smaller in an update.
    If you require support please contact through support page on the app store, there is not really much I can help with from this thread. Thanks.

13. Liontech Studios

Feb 4, 2020
    Thank you. Hope you enjoy playing.

14. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    The ads that play after each tournament are still playing.

15. Liontech Studios

Feb 4, 2020
    Then i need to check this bug if that’s the case. I will fix it and submit an update. In the meantime, you can get a refund from Apple. Thanks