IUGO's Gift to You: Promo Codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by IUGOME, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I gotta agree with Grimlock, someone who owns the game could probably answer the question before someone who doesn't own it

2. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Why would you want to do that? I wouldn't. But I see your point.

3. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Out of the 5 times i entered, i won a code, and only owned 2 out of the 5 games i won, i leared the rest with research on TA or itunes.

4. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

#204 Vester, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
    I only owned cliffed and implode and was gone for both contests, missed the rest

5. Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Peoria, Arizona
    A.D.D Review

Thought I would follow up on my recently received code with a review post:

"I have every version of Wario Ware and love them all (though the console version is lacking significantly imo). This game is indeed an amazing "clone". A great collection of fast paced and challenging mini games I have not seen since the first (and still the best) Wario Ware. If you love Wario Ware as much as I do you simply MUST pick this one up. This game is a fantastic play on the original fast paced simple mini game formula with colorful visuals and a great sense of urgency. Perfect game design seemingly tailor made for the iPod gamer-Flawless pick and playability coupled with the exhilirating short burst gaming style. This game does it all with incredible style and charm.

I would love to see even more mini games put in (I'm sure they are working on it), and OF/Plus+ Achievements to brag with."

LOVE the game. Simply incredible.