iTunes Connect name question

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by TechVision, Jan 24, 2012.

1. TechVision

TechVision New Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Hi everyone, first post

Does anyone know if you can delete a game name (unreleased) in iTunes Connect and then be able to create a new one in the same name? Unfortunately I screwed up with the bundle identifier ID so I can't change the existing one. Does anyone has any experience with this?

2. eJayStudios

eJayStudios Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe once you delete, you won't be able to reuse same name again, only other developers can.

Same way if you wouldn't upload binary in 120 days.

3. TheGreatWhiteApe

TheGreatWhiteApe Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Games Designer, animator, writer
    Melbourne, Australia
    can't double up on names

From my understanding you can't double up on Names. We tried to move some apps into a new account, and even thought they were deleted in the first account we could recreate them with the same name in the second account, so make sure you get it right first time.

4. TechVision

TechVision New Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Thank you, that's what I thought too. BTW do the 120 days overrule a release date set to more than 120 days ago from creation? For a first time iOS developer I need some time to learn iTunes Connect, Game Center, Provisioning Profiles and what have you...