iPad iTunes App Store Suggestion

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jecebn, Dec 7, 2008.

1. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    I check appshopper and toucharcade multiple times per day to see which new apps have been released. It's an obsession really (and one I'm sure I'm not alone in). Maybe Apple should redo the way they release apps and only introduce new apps into the store once per week, like they do with music and movies on Tuesdays.

This would make finding new apps so much easier and it would free me up from compulsively looking for new apps, price drops, and updates all the time.

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Thats the beauty of it. Also that would mean big realeases every (selected day of week here) and also having 50 $ giftcards every week. Notm a good idea IMO

3. Can you imagine how much there would be to look through if we had all the weeks releases consolidated into one day??? You'd need the whole day to look through it all!
    Not a good idea imo either.
    Besides, I like checking for new apps and updates every day.

4. slomper

slomper Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2008
    same here

5. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    it works for consoles (ps3 and 360) because there is a limited amount of downloadable content, they're all relatively expensive compared to the app store, and the app store is much easierto browse and buy little games than on consoles. The app store would be flooded with great releases on Tuesday, and then the rest of the week it would just be boring. I don't think this would work out so well.

Sorry if my post made minimal sense, it's early and it's Sunday ;)

6. powderski11

powderski11 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    I sort of understand their point though, lol i dont want to be addicted.