iTunes 11 "Update All Apps" problem?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by wilflare, Aug 17, 2013.

1. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    hello all!
    I've been using iTunes 11 for awhile now... and ever since switching to it, it has killed my interest in iOS stuff since I can no longer update as easily as I used to.

I have three accounts linked to my iTunes
    SG
    US
    JP
    All three accounts have been authorized on my PC

however, whenever I click Update All Apps
    I would get a prompt asking me to login to another account of mine or a prompt saying I need to be in another store. No matter how I switch around, I can't just update my apps. I need to click over 300 apps one by one, login and out, to update them...

This is extremely frustrating.. any advice?

2. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I don't know what else you can do, but If all else fails. Use a program named - iTools (I use it) I had trouble syncing apps to my iPhone 5 with iTunes. iTools is better IMO. Works flawlessly with PC or MAC. It should be able to fix your update issue.

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    This sounds kinda normal to me. Having more than one account has always been absolutely rubbish on iOS. You've always had to login to each one to update, though I'm not sure if you had to click on every single app or just once per account.

4. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    it wasn't a problem when I was using iTunes 10 :/ now it's like a total disaster

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Could you PM a link to download it?