iPad its da bomb..but need help

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bertrand, Jul 13, 2009.

1. bertrand

bertrand New Member

Jul 9, 2009
    hey
    i'm new in the iphone world and I really need someone to help me i found a iphone apps on youtube "navy patrol:coastal defense" check out the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF21Fg0MQB4 but i really dunno how to do to get it in my iphone :/ where i can find it and how i do to transfer it on my iphone?
    i will appreciate your help thank you very much

2. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

worst self promotion ever. it was original but it's not fooling anyone.

3. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
    I'm not sure if this is the wrong thread but search on iTunes and the app store with the name of the game

4. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

Assuming it's actually released, simply search for it in iTunes and buy it from there.

5. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

it's not out yet, it's a developer trying to promote their game, not a person trying to find it. it's sad and pathetic.

6. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    #6 IpodLady, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
    EDIT:

Never mind.......my brain aint in full gear today.

7. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    It's nice that everyone is being helpful, but this smells like a scam, big time. I imagine he's a Nigerian prince with a great offer for all of us.

8. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    I dont think he's doing a self promotion.
    He simply searched "iPhone and iPod games" and that came up.
    He thought it looked cool so he asked us how to get it

9. bertrand

bertrand New Member

Jul 9, 2009
    I really wanna B a nigerian prince or whatever..and if it will be promotion i will go somewhere else..i'm not stupid pathetic or whatever..i just have many problems with my iphone and I got my iphone since 2 weeks and it's a little to technological for me...you will understand that when your daughter offer you that and you're not really in the computer...and do you know why my iphone never want to sync with my iTunes??

10. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
    Ok did u get it though

11. pantau

pantau Active Member

Feb 7, 2009
    germany
    the game video looks great. nice td with new features, and no !!! i am not the dev. :p

12. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    No one is saying you're stupid or pathetic, quite the opposite actually...because of past behavior by scandalous game developers some of us thought this was shameless self promotion of the game you were interested in. Perhaps I should have given you the benefit of the doubt. If you are truly having problems, this is a good place to be. You need an iTunes account to purchase games. It's free, and can be activated by clicking on the iTunes app button on the front page of your phone. Once you establish an account (you'll need a credit card) you can purchase anything in the app store. Simply search for the title of the app you are interested in, and when you find it, click on the "buy now" button in the top right. You'll have to confirm your purchase, and perhaps enter your iTunes password. As for the syncing issue, I'd probably need more info as to what is happening.

13. PhagoCychotic

PhagoCychotic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I would also make sure you have the latest updated version of iTunes 8.2.023 and at least iPhone operating system 2.2.1 or higher. That maybe why you're having a problem with syncing when you hook up.

14. Joe973

Joe973 New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Agree, the vid looks sweet, I wish I was the developer:)

15. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    ... So his daughter gave it to him... I'm guessing he's around 40-50, maybe older, and he uses the phrase, "da bomb" in his thread title. Has MTV redirected their marketing to a different demographic? :confused:

16. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

funny thing is....this game would not need a self promotion. The game looks pimp on its own.

17. xVietx

xVietx Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Oklahoma, USA
    The game looks great and I'm sure it's awesome but I'm sad to say that it is a self-promotion. Just not a very well done one. If you wanted to promote your game, just make a thread about it. It looks awesome and a lot of TD fans would like it including other gamers as well. I might still pick this game up but it's a bad thing to see the developer do this.

Just man up and apologize dude. We'll forgive you.

How do I know this is the developer? His TA name is bertrand and if you click his Twitter, it shows that his name is bertrand also.

18. pharmx

pharmx Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    not to mention posting a link. people still have trouble doing that, lol.

19. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Looks like a decent TD game, I like how your base has a health level that continues to drop unless the enemy is dead. Also, the special weapons are cool. Aside from the water, I'm not a huge fan of the animations, ships are just moving stills and each have max 8 frames (one per direction). He didn't mention anything about tower upgrades in the video, but I do like how you can have ships that have your own turrets.