iPad iTrumps

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NotYou, Jun 10, 2009.

1. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    [app]iTrumps[/app]

Could there possibly be a game aimed aimed specifically at one person? That one person I mean is Blake Patterson(aka blakespot).

Even the logo... WTF?
    [​IMG]

"iTrumps : Vintage Computer Edition is a card game which challenges you to test your knowledge of early personal computers against your iPhone.

Depending on how old you are (!) you can either remind yourself of the early machines from way back when, or discover for the first time the early machines that kick-started the whole personal computer industry.

Each of the 52 vintage computers comes with a photo, facts and background trivia so you can see just how far we've come in the last 35 years!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. iFonePhanatic

iFonePhanatic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    Yea Blake would buy this instantaneously :D

3. LordGek

LordGek Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    While I don't know a lot about the Trump games but, while the idea sounds fun, wouldn't it be really unbalanced with the later systems trumping EVERYTHING rated there? I thought the power of trumps is that each card at least has potential to excel at something.

4. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    lol @ 1 MHz... might be kinda nostalgic!

5. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    if i dont know how to play card game, can i play this game? is it easy for all people? or just those very familiar with card games? :(

6. Alasdair23

Alasdair23 New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Good point - what we've tried to do is make it reasonably balanced so the earlier years trump later years - and actually many early machines cost more than later machines too!

7. LordGek

LordGek Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Okay, cool. So the Vic 20 can still win against SOMETHING? :p

8. Alasdair23

Alasdair23 New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Ah, the VIC20 is a lovely machine! It's got 6 ports which makes it a winner against many of the other computers!!
    :)