Universal Isle of Arrows (by Studio Gridpop)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Brightsiderus, Nov 2, 2022.

1. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I am loving this game. The randomness of the pieces you get to select from plays a big part in how well you do, but part of the challenge is making the best of it. I am a bit confused about progressing in the campaign and I wish the game provided a bit more explanation there, but no matter. Awesome game and right up my alley.

ROGER-NL likes this.
  2. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I’m really enjoying it, there’s some valid points being made throughout the thread and I can see both the plus and minus arguments but on balance I’m having a lot of fun with it.

3. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Do you need some special cards for the canonneers?

i don’t get any way to extend the island with them.

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    It is pretty rare that an IOS game holds my interest for long anymore, but Isle of Arrows is one that does. Almost done with the campaign and very pleased with my most recent effort: upload_2022-12-25_9-14-37.png

ROGER-NL likes this.
  5. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Yeah it took me a while to finally 100% the campaign. A few of them were a little frustrating dying on last wave lol but that was the fun of it as well. Fantastic overall game and am already playing through some of the challenges

slewis7 likes this.
  6. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Bit late to this game, started a week ago, didn’t play a tower defence game, for as long as I can’t remember, it’s not my fave genre, but I like the puzzly factor, and everything else also, great fun.

elcrazy likes this.
  7. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I got really into this and then just sort of… forgot. Must pick it up again; lovely game.

elcrazy likes this.