iShoot 2.0 Submitted!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mew2468, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

iShoot took its time getting to my town. It started about 2 weeks ago, and everyone is addicted to it. I told them to do it right, and go find a better version, online, such as a real Scorched Earth, but so much for that. They'll be thrilled to know this.

2. Geschlagen

Geschlagen Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Stupid Apple, why do they take so long, I am so addicted by the new opportunities that I am getting aggressive ...

3. Kris Jones

Kris Jones Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Producer/Publisher/Designer of Mobile Games
    America
    I'm a bit skeptical about how well the online multiplayer is going to work. I get skeptical of things I am excited about. Too bad I don't have any friends nearby with iPhones... or any friends, at that matter.

4. Geschlagen

Geschlagen Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Yes, just on LAN and not on Wi Fi is not really best, then you also can play on one iPhone together, but I think that will come later

5. smartguy911

smartguy911 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    So is it already out? Or is it just in the works? If so when will it be submitted?

6. brighteyes74

brighteyes74 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    Where is this update.
    Also id like to see a story/mission campaign or something,ishoot would be even greater then.

7. eggrolls11

eggrolls11 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    How long does it usually take to get an update through? 5-6 days? So since it was submitted tuesday it should be available either today or monday... if my assumations are right =]

8. M.W.

M.W. Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Taking a little bit longer than I thought.
    If it comes out Monday I can forget about productivity during the work week.

9. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    yes.

Same here. I bought it thinking there was online play because of "multiplayer" in there description. Finally I get the option I bought it for :)

10. eggrolls11

Mar 9, 2009
    Now IT IS MONDAY! 3:31 PM pacific time. now WHERE IS THE UPDATE!!!??? sorry that i'm so angry... it's just that this is SUCH AN AWESOME update!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

11. ThePika

ThePika Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    The Twilight Zone
    I'm really starting to get bothered that the update hasn't arrived yet...

12. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    im waiting on two updates

ishoot
    and pocket god

13. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

lets not start turning this thread into the pocket god thread that got closed. it will come out when it comes out. there are plenty of other games to keep one entertained between updates. posting here does nothing but clutter up threads like this that do contain valuable information. this thread should be in the upcoming section in reality.

14. eggrolls11

Mar 9, 2009
    whoops sorry. i saw the first pocket god thread, now THAT was insane. :eek::eek::D

15. jchampl

lol look in the upcoming games and look for pocket god part 2 thread, they had to create a second thread because of how bad it got.

16. hirschy75

hirschy75 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    mostly because of 2 people who I will not mention hahaaha

17. eggrolls11

Mar 9, 2009
    WOW. And to anyone who knows, will iShoot lite be able to pay over the same wi-fi network as the full version? Since none of my buddies have the full version besides me... :p:rolleyes:

18. jchampl

i don't believe the lite version will feature the wifi option, i could be wrong but i recall hearing that. i think because of the limited maps/scenes and weapons.

19. Dfender2022

Dfender2022 Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Being a kid
    California
    So true...

20. ThePika

ThePika Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    The Twilight Zone
    Where is the 2.0 update?!?!?!?!?