iShadowStrike: Seeking Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vabu, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Vabu

Vabu Member

Apr 6, 2010
    #1 Vabu, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    Hello again everyone,

I am about to start phase2 of 3 of Beta Testing for my game. And with that said, I'm looking for a few new fresh pairs of eyes to test out the game and get a more over all general feedback. (Fear not current Beta Testers, you all have done extremely well and I will continue to send current beta builds to you for feedback)

About the game. It's a 2D action game where you play a Ninja (male or female) who is attempting to figure out who ordered an attack on their home Village that resulted in the death of their Grandfather.

A quick summary of the features:
    -10 levels, one bonus level .
    -In game store to buy upgrades with gold collected from enemies.
    -Three difficulties.
    -Endurance mode.
    -Achievements (not linked to OF in beta builds only the leaderboard so no worries about the achievements sticking around).
    Sadly I do not have a video yet, I plan on making one shortly for phase3 of the beta testing. Just not a high priority right now.

Here are some screen shots of the game:
    Main Menu:
    [​IMG]

World Map:
    [​IMG]

Level Loading Screen:
    [​IMG]

A level:
    [​IMG]

The Store where you buy upgrades:
    [​IMG]

Do know this game is only focused for iPhone 3g/3gs/iPod --- it does not have support for iPhone4. And due to the recent changes with the App Dev Guidelines, if anyone has an iPad by all means. But be kind! I don't have an iPad to test on and I don't know of any issues that might arise yet.

If you are interested feel free to reply to this post, PM me, or e-mail [email protected] and I'll get back to you within 24h or sooner.

Thank you for your time,
    Vabu

2. Dodger123

Dodger123 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Mixing songs
    Germany
    Is this beta build compatible with the iPod touch 2G ?
    I'd like to apply for betatesting ;)
    I've already tested the game: Air HockeyArcade

3. Vabu

Vabu Member

Apr 6, 2010
    #3 Vabu, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    Yes Dodger123 it is ;) I sent you a PM.

Still looking for two more if anyone is interested! PM me, e-mail: [email protected] or respond to this thread.

4. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    I have a iphone 3gs and alot of time. :p am i in?