Is this going to be fixed/changed?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Legion180, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    1. The “hot games” and “new games”.
    I’m sure that many people would support this. The “hot games” list is pretty useless. The “new games” list would be much easier to use if it would be in a separate menu. Also, the way the games are “listed” is horrible.
    2. The pictures of the games.
    Don’t know if anyone mentioned it, but the pics of the games are broken as hell.
    3. Discussions on the app.
    It’s one of the worst things right now. Why not make a link to the forum discussion on the app somewhere on the top part of the page? Under the icon/by the “buy” button? Way tooooooo much stuff to do while getting to that thing.
    4. Where are the filters for new games? It is needed so bad...

I understand that making a new look for the site is hare work, costs money and demands feedback. But why are the most common things on the site so broken or uncomfortable in use?
    I hope the TA site gets better.

Oh, and the wishlist. We need it. Badly.

Attached Files:

2. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    fully agree.

3. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Would be great to get an update on the watch list as well as currently it’s not really any use. Been a few months now.

4. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    +1, really miss that watch list

5. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    IMO the most useful functions of the site are completely broken ever since the update. I visit the site maybe once a month now to see if it works any better then usually leave disappointed. Do yourselves a favor and follow the TA RSS in Feedly and just give up coming to the site.

6. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    It seems that the developers of the new TA are either dead, turned into zombies or ran away to the South Pole. When is this madness going to be fixed? I absolutely don’t believe that nobody saw this since day one of the new site!

Other than that, where is the watch list? Why is the rotating bar with the new/hot games such a rediculous sh@t?
    This stuff is important here, people use it everyday on this site! Do something with it! I won’t believe that it takes so much time to fix at least one thing!

Attached Files: