Is there an app that does video capture from the iphone?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by arta, Feb 20, 2009.

1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I don't mean with the camera, I mean like say you want to record a game session on your iphone so you can save it to your PC and upload to youtube... does any exist?

2. MyiPhone

MyiPhone Member

Feb 20, 2009
    is your iPhone jailbraked? then maybe...
    if you have a "normal" iPhone there is now app like the one you are searching for...
    you may know this, but you can take screenshots by holding the "powerbutton" and then rapidly press the "home" button two times...

3. RedStaR

RedStaR Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    My god people!!!!

To take a screen shot all you have to do is push the home button and power button at the same time

All you people that keep giving poor information should be band from the forums because it's a growing plague that is very annoying.

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    not screenshot. screen...video. and they should be "band" from the forums? o...k

5. Need

Need Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    It will never come out on non-jail broken iphone. Apple doesn't allow more than one 3rd party software to run at the same time. So unless Apple provides it (very unlikely) or the app itself has the capability built-in (even more unlikely), you will not see it.

6. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Perhaps, will have it in 2020. As Apple adds a feature or perhaps two every year that means that we'll copy paste by 2010. No wait, copy on 2010 and paste in 2011:p. MMS in 2012...etc

7. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    You mean like FRAPS on your iPhone? Nothing like that exists AFAIK, even if you jailbreak it.