Is there a way to get a history of the Out now threads

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by thumbs07, Jul 15, 2016.

1. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    The Out Now threads I seem to keep having to go back pages and pages to find them. Just wondered if there was an easier way of finding them all out, or if there could be as a suggestion.
    Thanks.

2. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Unfortunately there's not, but we could add an "Out Now" category so if you click it you'll only get all the Out Now posts. The only problem is we'd have to go back and add that tag to like 6+ years of Out Now posts, which would be quite a pain. It would be handy though as there's been times I've wanted to revisit older Out Now posts for one reason or another, so I'll see what we can do.

In the meantime, one thing you can do is sort all articles by "Featured." All the Out Now posts are tagged as Featured, so while you'll still have to page back over and over it will at least cut out like 90% of the normal posts and should make it a lot easier.

Here's a link to the Featured-tagged articles on the front page: http://toucharcade.com/category/featured/

3. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    #3 thumbs07, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    Great, thanks.
    Edit: that featured category is good.

4. malaheart

malaheart Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Male
    Angel
    Melbourne, Australia
    #4 malaheart, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    I posted about an Out Now section and an Update Mondays section. Perhaps we could have a Featured section on the left of the TA app for both these sections to be included together? You wouldn't need to go over previous Out Now or Update Mondays posts to be included in this section if they have previously been marked as Featured. Thank you for the Featured link above.