Is there a "Balloon Boy" app?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by b_o_h_i_c_a, Oct 25, 2009.

1. b_o_h_i_c_a

b_o_h_i_c_a Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Should there be? You are an adolescent aeronaut named Eagle and your goal is to see how long you can keep your tin-foil balloon aloft over the fields of Colorado. Try to tie up as many resources (police, fire department, national guard, etc) as you can. Shut down Denver International Airport for bonus points. Avoid the evil Sheriff. The boss at the end of the game (if you can make it that far) is to avoid being shot down by the dangerous military Black Hawk helicopter. Don't let your UFO-shaped balloon touch the ground or people will beat it with shovels. If you win (highly unlikely) you get your own reality TV show!

2. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    nice...only a matter of time before this shows up in the app store

3. UndeadZed

UndeadZed Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2009
    some people from canada are selling modles of the ballon so the countdown has already begun

4. iTouchaddict

iTouchaddict Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Funny

That would be hilarious if someone made an app.

5. dorino

dorino Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    #5 dorino, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    deleted

6. UndeadZed

UndeadZed Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2009
    yea the whole point would be to gain as much attention from the press with getting caught for your fraud

7. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    there is an app called balloon headed boy but it has nothing to do with it, its a fun game though
    :D