Universal Iron Marines (By Ironhide)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 13, 2017.

1. scottsoapbox

scottsoapbox Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

I second the request to choose the iCloud save instead of the automatic overwriting.

2. xtrgrvyplz

xtrgrvyplz Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Ive beaten the game on veteran using fate and i dunno why alot of people are rating her so slow for me shes the easiest and safest to use cuz of her cloak while instakilling a group of enemies and her nuke

3. xtrgrvyplz

Jul 15, 2012
    Melee tank unit that has a cleave basic attack and can heal himself and nearby allies at max upgrade

Also to answer some question i see on this thread not too sure but i know paragon can attack flying enemies too

4. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Yup. One of the reasons I like him

5. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    How does the game plays on iPhone? Does it feel too restricting?

6. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just finished the first world 100%, great fun it was now see what world 2 holds.

7. Armchair Allstar

Armchair Allstar Active Member

May 18, 2011
    I bought this on the 13th for the free hero but didn't open it up until today. Now reading a bit about it it appears I had to claim it within a time period? I wish it had mentioned that in the description.

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Beat 7 earlier on normal. Tried veteran on my first run. Almost made it. Got the boss to 1/4 or 1/5 health but he was just too strong. I'll need more upgrades and levels for my heroes before I try veteran again. That boss just was sooo strong, he wrecked my bases in under a minute!

Normal was way easier. He had 1/4th health when the 2nd base went down. I regrouped and bought more troops at the main base where the bastard met his end. Intense fun! The new heavy armor units are godly. I'm having trouble seeing the use for the standard troops. Snipers are my favorite and heavies are for close range / building combat and then standard soldiers just seem rather bland.

9. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I think Ranger and Taggins are lack of damage, compare to other unit or commander, watching them take down enemy building and big unit is make me feel something not right :D

10. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

don't worry anyway, it isn't one of the IAP heroes, i've got Fate that was already unlockable without IAPs

11. Armchair Allstar

Armchair Allstar Active Member

May 18, 2011
    Fate is showing $2.99 in my game...

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

oh, i thought it was unlockable with ingame currency, sorry pal.

13. knowmad

knowmad Active Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Try setting the date on your device to sept 14

14. xtrgrvyplz

Jul 15, 2012
    I have beaten it on veteran easy peasy but i used a combo of different heroes and the miniboss wasnt even able to destroy my second base and all units still alive the key is the diplomats cuz they semi-paralyze him making him super slow to attack maybe a combo with mecha stun grenade can disable him more

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Failed mission 12 (i think it was 12 - the one where you need to survive 10 mins) with 6 seconds left. That stressed me out.

16. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Fate was a special limited time free hero for those that bought and played the game before September 15th.

17. shaymon

shaymon Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    I play on a regular iphone 7 with no issues. Never seemed restricting to me.

18. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I imagine, it's good enough in a iPhone Plus, then. Thanks!

19. xtrgrvyplz

Jul 15, 2012
    Tip: have someone explore the map cuz theres additional +unit so youll have alot units to defend i finished it with 8/8 units

Disband other units in other bases where there are no access yet and place them on the main frontline and around 2+hero on the south base as long as enemies are not able to capture the bases they will have no way of getting across the main base

On the 2 minute mark theres going to be a small attack on the north side of the main base where youll get the other +1 unit towers can handle it though

20. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    for $5, the game is too short IMO. finished normal difficulty in a day. wish there was a random map generator to extend gameplay hours.