Universal Iron Marines (By Ironhide)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Jinxtah

Jinxtah Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2017
    You're using upgrades that are so far down the line it would require a ton of grinding though.

2. xtrgrvyplz

xtrgrvyplz Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    #222 xtrgrvyplz, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    Theres a reason theres a reset button on the tech tree, its for you to toggle only what you need on a specific level

None of my empyrean units are upgraded though except the dash by those melee units at level 1

By the way i have beaten it with no one died on veteran difficulty and second base intact so much doable on lower difficulty

And even if your drop turret isnt walking yet its still as good as the walking one cuz the main purpose of that is the drop impact to sweep swarming enemies

3. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    you can't playing veteran without decent upgrade or not grinding anything lol, that's why it's named Veteran :D

4. Jinxtah

Jinxtah Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Obviously. I switched to normal and had there problems. I wouldnt have posted if it was veteran troubles.

5. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Tyrant sucks!! Lol at normal paragon and 3 Jedi knights slayed him good!

Onwards to 2md world!!!

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    With Dr. graaff i solo sweep (together with dropgun) the entire map for the pickups, while up grading the main base to full, the 2 turrets above nearest the bishop's area as machine gun turrets, and the missile one at the bottom for its range. I crank out snipers (3 sets iirc) and then just pull bishop back towards the base.

This was on normal difficulty, and Dr Graaff at lv5. Just make sure he keeps cranking out boombots (he cranks out drones while staying in place, regardless of actions. He stops cranking out drones when he is walking) to maximize damage output.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Oh, and did i mention this game is amazing? :)

8. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I've played Paragon for few times and wonder what is the role of melee hero in this game ? :confused: there are some flying enemy hit really hard and my hero can't do anything to them lol :D and long range enemy shooting from other cliff too xD

9. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I just checked, I purchased Mark X on my iPad, I have iCloud enabled on both iPad and iPhone and when I checked the game on my iPhone it synced all progress and purchases. There wasn't any purchase restore to be done, Mark X was unlocked and synced with whatever experience I had on the iPad.

So yes purchases do sync if iCloud is used on both devices. It has to be the same game save file though.

10. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #230 Son of Anarchy, Sep 17, 2017
    It is amazing isn't it? Definitely challenging but the choice of difficulty settings are each tuned almost perfectly for any level of player skill.

Some have said that the tutorial is lacking, and for the casual gamer I guess it is a bit. But I've personally found it fun starting a new mission and all of a sudden I've got a new unit to test out and see what it does. The lack of too much hand holding adds to the fun and discovery imo.

Just starting the third mission on planet two now and loving the diversity in scenery, enemies and gameplay each new mission brings.

Also wanted to say it's good to see your posts E.P. Not as common as they used to be but always enjoyable to read. In the old days I used to look forward to reading whatever you had to say about any given game :)

11. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Nice one, thanks for confirming.

12. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Hmm I like to use paragon coz his haunting can hit flying and he can self heal while my Rangers slay the rest from afar. He works well with the mages that stun.

13. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    I beat the level without grinding on Normal. I believe the key is using the Diplomats properly (the ones who protect your army with a shield + slow down enemies) and building the base towers. I didn't have any special ability from the tech tree like moving dropguns.

14. Notturno

Notturno Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Brazil
    #234 Notturno, Sep 17, 2017
    Cleared every mission in impossible with Fate, it was a good ride. (It is the best hero to clear waves with the full upgraded nuke)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    You really liked Fate then? I know the bomb is very good but I stopped using here and swapped for Kara for shooting over barriers and close range aoe. With Fate the lost time charging a shot when an enemy dies or comes too close seems wasted.

16. Notturno

Notturno Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Brazil
    When you have upgraded the invisible skill fully, it instakill targets after 2 consecutive shots, it's great to destroy tanky units and the bomb is awesome to clear minions. IMHO it is the best hero atm if you know how to play, the most expensive hero is really good yes but Fate is well balanced and good in every stage

17. pallorr

pallorr New Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Just finished the game and all secret ops with regular hero, starting veteran and with empty tech tree, neve used a single bomb/gold item, I had to try a couple of level twice but a part from that the game is really good and no paywall what so ever. Will see in impossible, good job ironhide

18. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    So fun. Been a while since I enjoyed the grind. Excellent. Impactful upgrades, looks great, strategy matters. Excited for even more content evens though I haven't finished yet.

19. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I haven't sunk enough time into this yet to unlock Paragon, but I like the description.
    Any feedback on him?

20. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Melee focused, but fast movement. Healing effects surrounding units when upgraded. I like his " in your face" style. Some stun/freeze effects as well.